Jotaro Kujo : Coffee Breather

WARNING DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED FOR P5

Just uploading some drafts that are kinda finished

With Koichi in Naples now, Jotaro could spend more time at home with you. Having him around again was elating, Jolyne was a beaming bundle of energy again, much to your delight. The door to his home office was open, inviting in wives with tea since no visitors were inside. Lined with wooden panels and floorboards, adorned with marine animals on the walls and several tools for diving, it was the perfect, book encased mancave for a person like your husband. Rapping your knuckles lightly on the mahogany entrance, you noticed he didn't even flinch. A phone was lying discarded on the surface, leading you to believe he'd probably just spoken to someone. Approaching his work space quietly, he hummed a tone of approval when the steaming coffee was set beside him. You didn't expect much affection, a stoic armour preventing much emotion showing through. Gently placing two fingers in the crook of his neck, you pressed your palm to his tense muscles and rubbed lightly.
"Don't work too hard," you murmured through a smile, planting a tender kiss to his cheek. He appeared to be indifferent, still. Sighing just audibly under your breath, the studious workhorse caught the sound, guilt panging his stomach.
Turning silently, your exit was interrupted by his low tone mumbling into the cup.
"Hey, Y/N," you thought he spoke. Ignoring the voice in your head, suddenly, you felt the fabric of your clothes bunch up behind you, a fist gripping onto them to pull you back. His back was turned when you looked over your shoulder, so you did wonder how he'd bent his arm in such a weird way without making a noise, but when he called your name again, tilting his head when he saw you, you knew you hadn't imagined it. Walking back over to his desk, his eyes were dark beneath the cap. Had you done something wrong? You cleared your throat, preparing yourself for some sort of argument. It was no secret he'd neglected you during his time in Morioh, but things had become strained to the point of hanging on by a mere few threads.
"What is it?" A few moments of awkward silence passed, doubt hanging around as you leaned your back against the drawers, bum perched on the end of the desk. He took in your form, especially taking note of the ring on your finger before his lips erupted into a small smile.
"Thanks." Fingers curled round your thigh as he stretched his spine up high enough to touch his lips with yours. Surprise surpassed your ability to kiss back until he prompted you with a sliding hand along your skin. The kiss only lasted a few seconds, but it was a few seconds in a series of loveless months. "Just how I like it." Touching your fingers to your lips, it was hard not to blush. He did care deep down.