Noriaki Kakyoin: Time After Time, Part 5

"So why can't Mom see it?"

The question was still rotating in his mind like a cog in a clock. Pinging his brain over and over and over again, begging for his undivided attention. That wasn't even the block.
Why didn't you believe the possibility? His-- Your daughter had a Stand!
Having only gotten up because he'd spent the last eight hours stirring in bed, a hot shower hadn't helped, it had actually just provided more time for him to think.
Beside you, you felt your mattress dip with weight. It was Kakyoin sitting on the edge of the bed. His hair was sticking up in all sorts of ways from viciously towel drying it, making him look like a Bowie bog brush. Your eyes fluttered open, a small, sleepy simper spreading on your face at the sight of his smooth back. His towel was just above his crack, hanging loosely on his hips. Contently sighing, you sat up, pressing your face right up against the small of his back.
"Good morning..." you cooed, before planting a sleepy kiss on his arm. "Sorry, I was aiming for your ribs." The redhead held your hand to his chest, unsure if he should mention it.
"It was nice to wake up to your face. I've missed you." He sighed, rubbing his eyes with a yawn. You looked away, lost in a dream world, subconsciously biting his bottom lip. "Y/N...?"
"What?" No answer came straight away, his eyes scrunching up under the faded scars. "Nori. What is it?"

Sorry it's such a short part D: