Risotto Nero : Gig

This has sat in my notes for way too long, I'm never going to look at it again.

Domestic Risotto

Your boyfriend was off out tonight for some much needed down time. He had invited you of course, but remained respectful when you politely declined, like he thought you might. Heavy metal wasn't your scene after all, and whilst Risotto would surely scare off prying eyes and fingers with but a glance, you really did not want to be spending time in some crammed room full of vicious metalheads, (Despite him desperately trying to reassure you that most of his musical crowd were very friendly like him, they just looked scary).
He was prattling around searching for various last minute things like his keys and wallet, smirking everytime you caught a glimpse of him from the kitchen; in his fitted band shirt and tight pants. Risotto's boots made him even taller, forcing him to duck under doorways and bend down to look in the mirror. He had abandoned his favourite bell-clad hat for a more casual, plain beanie over his lilac-tinted locks. The assassin had opted for a bit of black liner to accentuate his ruby irises, which you thought looked really good beneath his light, sweeping fringe. Picking up the remainder of his things, it was your turn to receive his attention.
"I'm leaving now," he called, snaking towards you and embracing you from behind, pressing a sweet kiss into the crook of your neck. "You'll behave, won't you?"
"Hm, I think I should be asking you that," you joked with a giggle. Turning around, you held your palm to his flat stomach and gazed up at him, biting your bottom lip with a sultry grin as it ran up under his t shirt. "I'll be in bed when you get back, Ris. I'm tired from work, though."
"Alright, I'll try not to wake you." Bending over, your mouths slowly met as part of a series of extended goodbye kisses. You pulled away before Risotto, prompting him to crack his lids open slightly. Yours were still closed, your face soft and smiling.
"Lock the door," you mumbled through a smile. Your boyfriend replied with a gentle peck, making you bare teeth in delight, trying not to worry your lip.
"I will.
"Set the alarm."
Another quick peck.
"Alright."
"Don't get in trouble." Risotto shook his head with a chuckle, capturing your lips more forcefully this time.
"Hm, yeah. I love you," he murmured.
"I love you too. Have fun."