Jotaro Kujo : "You've Made Yourself Clear", Part 6

Sometimes my writing is descriptive and good. Other times it's boring like today 😂😂 I realise this is just cringe now, so I'll try and push through it 😂
First fight is ILLUSO tho... Will he get the disc back?? (Wait for the Prosciutto /Pesci fight that shit has been planned out since beginning of time)

ALSO since I'm incapable of uploading on time, a recap/details I didn't mention :

▪️Jotaro and wife had a fight about Giorno, wife got severely pissed off and left. Bye mf
▪️Jotaro being the insensitive dick head that he is decided he would stay in Italy and get the samples anyway, despite literal evidence telling him he didn't need to. Koichi is just VIBING
▪️In the meantime, wife thinks fuck it imma just WORK HERE INSTEAD. (might as well the flights are prebooked) Giorno has joined Passione and fought off the entirety of La Squadra, but not to the death. La Squadra got the disc, but then had it stolen from them again by a certain hon hon
▪️Bucci gang ARE like ❓❓❓ I thought they had the disc why they here. They need to give Trish back to Padre
▪️Wife is like well, here's the guy better begin the delivery
▪️The delivery of the envelope does not go as planned, as you are about to find out

So there's no specific teams as of now but Buccigang are against La Squadra, and p much everyone is against Jotaro, even himself (except Koichi Smol sweet boy)
I will try to include more detail from now on, sometimes I just end up writing a screenplay 😂😂

"Hm," you hummed, leaning back against the balcony rail. "Well, I sure as hell have nothing to say to you." You were blatant as you took the envelope from your sleeve, tossing at his feet like dirty washing. "Take it. Leave me alone!"
Sighing, he grumbled a bit as he bent over to pick up the small letter. Your mumbles about how you 'should have known' made him roll his eyes.
"I have no idea what you're talking about," he said, eyeing the paper in his hands. It felt light, but as if there was more than paper inside. "This is Polnareff's writing, dumb French bastard-"
"Polnareff?"
Your shriek alerted the tall man, making him think back on the phone conversation from earlier in the day. An awkward silence separated the two of you, your hands balling into fists. Raising his eyebrows, Jotaro spoke matter of factly.
"We've been set up."
"Well of course we have," you spat back. "You look like the Dandy Highwayman for fuck sake." Stomping over, you snatched the plastic that he was reading from his hands, causing him to simply make inconvenienced faces at you. "What's this, then?" It was shiny blue in colour with no writing on it. It was a CD of some sort by the looks of things.
"I don't know, I'm about to find out."
He was about to call when something was forced into his chest, your face on the end of it.
"Yeah, well, don't bother telling me if you find out."

His expression was indescribably inconvenienced, mouth hanging open as his phone didn't even ring through. The CD dropped to the floor and clattered a bit, stone scraping the box.
"We're still married y'know. I thought you might have gotten over that little tiff yesterday." Pouting across at you, the CD lay discarded on the floor. Your response was very animated.
"That's what you think! I'm so fed up of your stupid, broody ways." Folding your arms, the brute couldn't help but smirk at your primadonna act. "You're a delusional pig."
"I'm delusional, huh? Well you didn't even get on the plane, you crazy bitch-"
Whipping your pistol out, he barely moved. Click. Click. Click. You played with it, cocking it several times and checking the barrel when metal taps came from before you. "Looking for these?"
"Wait 'til I get my hands on your fucking neck, Kujo!"

Meanwhile, Fugo glanced at his watch continuously, surprised he hadn't seen any of the previous assailants.
"How do we even know who's got the disc on them, or if they've even brought it? Bucciarati, it makes no sense!"
"You're right. But we've been tipped off. There's a chance we could even get some information from them about where to go, if not the disc. Plus," he stalled, arching his brows with a glare. "Pericolo put his life in our hands. He was a good man. It's important that we complete our mission." Sighing, the capo checked his watch, considering a possible plan. "If there's nothing within the hour, then we go looking."
Nodding, the two parted ways.

Koichi bumbled about, worrying himself about how to speak to DIO's son, once again. What was his, a Japanese tourist's excuse for being here?
How the hell was he going to get a skin sample without looking weird?
He was so lost in his thoughts, he hadn't noticed the kid walk away from where he was originally standing.
"Crap!" he exclaimed, looking all over from his spot. He was certain his mind had only wandered for moment! He could use Echoes, but if there were other stand users in this room, it could present an alarming problem. Studying the room, he noticed there were balconies as well as other rooms, since this was part of an exquisite manor. The best thing he could do for now, was search each room.

"You're telling me you seriously don't even know what's on this?"
"I'm serious, why would I lie?"
Simply watching from a mirror, Illuso mumbled into a radio. He had been stalking you all evening, after their CD had been stolen from an outside operative. It was obviously not team Bucciarati, but there was definitely a setup of some sort.
"Man, she's irritating. Screaming and shouting." Scoffing, his tongue poked through his lips a little. "Still, she has a lot of gall to be going after the big guy. I reckon they're lovers."
"You say shit like that all the time, you fucking creep." That was rich, coming from Formaggio, but he used the opportunity to update on his position, too. "I can see the kid he's after, she's dancing with her pals. 'Mob Bosses daughter and she's spinning round like it's some sort of party." Sighing, he took his finger away from the ear piece and hung out where he was in order to look less suspicious. "Illuso, who are these people?"
"I don't know, but they ain't Italian, that's for sure. The Asian guy sounds strange, like he's been out of Asia for a long time. As for her, she's just screaming abuse at him. The disc is on the floor - they don't even know what it is."
Joining the conversation, Ghiaccio sounded really confused on top of his usual irritation.
"They don't know what it is? Is this some sort of joke?!"
"They're just... Fighting. Arguing over a kid, sounds like they're going through something pretty rough. And..." The line went dead for a few moments, leaving the other squad members teetering for the scoop. "They're talking about that newbie, Bucciarati's new kid."

"What did he ask you in the ballroom?"
"He asked me why the hell you're going after him! I don't understand why you can't just be honest!"
Polnareff held his head in his hands. What happened? The envelope clearly stated to give the CD to Giorno! What could have gone wrong?!
Attempting to get through his bad signal, he tried Kujo's mobile phone again.
"I didn't ask you about me, I asked you about yourself. Why didn't you get on that plane?"
"Because I couldn't bear the thought of leaving two children in your hands; Koichi and Giorno. They don't deserve what you're putting them through."
"You're pretty big on the whole 'Mom' thing at the moment, ain't ya?"

"These guys are gonna be fighting all night. That disc is just lay there."
"Go then. Grab it."
Risotto's harsh voice was all that needed to be heard. Illuso could finally swipe it back and begin their revenge!