AU DIO : Smol Giorno

I realise now this would make more sense if reader is a human but she's a vampire with magic. (similar to yubaba from spirited away) (super original I know)
I love imagining Giorno as being brought up by DIO it would change so much 😍

It's 4am here, I have to be at work at 12pm and I'm just vibing because I can't seem to sleep at night, even though I'm at work half the week lmao

EDIT: Also check out my new book for DIO only AU stuff 😊

You felt a weight in the bed beside you, warmer than usual. You ignored it, assuming it to be your young stepson, until something wet touched your back. Stalling, you turned over to see whatever it was, but the sight shocked you. It was DIO, weakly lay before you. Switching the lamp on, you noticed blood was everywhere, though it was unable to tell who's it was from just looking at him.
"Darling-!" you gasped, sitting up in bed. He waved you off, mumbling something about Giorno being asleep in the other room. Dimming the lamp, you noticed how his neck scar was starting to fray, sore skin showing. The poor man didn't look very well at all, his skin was clammy, his posture weak, his voice low and raspy.
"Don't worry about it, my Dear. They're gone." Chuckling, he sighed heavily. "Put up a hell of a fight though."
"They 'put up a hell of a fight?' DIO, your head is coming off!" you borderline shrieked, throwing the covers away from your body so you could climb to his side of the bed for better access to his neck. The vampire looked up at you as you combed your fingers through his unruly, golden tresses, the gesture relaxing him. You sighed, softening your features and going into the bedside drawer. "Stay still."
You leant over his chest, pinpointing where to stick the needle in. The best you could do at this point was sew his head back on, the same way you had done many times before. Brando remained firmly in place, breathing heavy wry's as you tenderly patched him up, neatly and quickly. His face was flushed, and his features were tired and worn, but he was still the most handsome man you had ever lain eyes on. Pressing back of your fingers to his cheek, you stroked down his silken skin, your comfort broken by heavy footsteps from behind you.
"Your ass is mine, DIO!"
At the door was a beaten up school boy, on the verge of death himself. He was panting, relying on the door frame for support. You watched his expression change from dark to deadly when he spied your lover on the bed.
"You're kidding me. I knew there were two of you, but I didn't think you were banging each other."
"Such a crude little boy, did you really think coming here was such a good i-?"
Your sentence was stopped by a large tree spearing through the teen's chest, most likely rendering him dead from punctured organs. He whined, falling limp before your eyes. DIO stared from his bed, concerned. This was weird, you didn't have such powers. Leaves fell from the bark, darkness surrounding the depths of the background.

Until tiny little feet stumbled in, Giorno trying to make branches form in his hands once more, but only succeeding slightly.
"Papa, I had a nightmare."
Slowly but surely, the nature fizzled away, turning to ash and piling on the floor behind the child as he ran away from it.
"Darling," you cried, falling to your knees and throwing your arms around your precious child. Whilst you never gave birth to him, he was the closest thing you would ever experience to a child. DIO killed his parents and took him in around a year ago.
"Did you wake up?" you cooed, nursing his tears with your hand.
"Mamma, there were branches sticking into me and I couldn't get them out..." You sighed, lifting him from the ground and cradling him all the way to your shared bed. Zipping the bedcurtains shut with a little magic, he was placed beside his injured father. Crawling over, he touched the vampire's cool face, sticking his hand straight over a deep scratch. "What is this, Papa?"
Swiping the little ones hand away, he smirked, surprised by your expression. You were shocked beyond belief.
"What are you gawping at? Pick up your jaw, woman."
"I'm surprised at how quickly you healed," you said, watching as the little boy played with a toy in his hand. "DIO, you're literally pristine."
"Lying isn't becoming of you, especially whilst I'm in such a state -"
"I'm not lying, look at yourself."
He had to admit, his headache was starting to dull and all his cracked bones seemed fine. There was no way he could regenerate a whole broken body at this rate, even as a vampire.
Tilting his head, he gazed upon his son, watching as he played with whatever toy was in his grasp. He was giggling and tossing it all over, when it transformed into a hedgehog within seconds.
"Oww!" He squealed, holding his prickled fingers. You were about to jump to nurse him when you were asked to refrain. DIO was curious as to his son's power.
"Normal children don't turn their toys into hedgehogs."

Clapping his hands, you witnessed as new skin grew promptly over the wounds, healing him. The hedgehog ran away, getting as far as the end of the bed before being reduced back to his toy form.
"My son... Has powers."
"But what about the tree?"
Peering over towards the body, an oil lamp was on the floor in pieces. You could only form one explanation. The boy had accidentally activated his stand and was coming along to corridor to find his parents, when seeing Jotaro in the doorway spooked him and caused him to activate his stand again, but on a much higher scale due to the spike in his emotions.
Curling up and burying himself against his father, Giorno looked sweet as ever, safe and happy as he fell into a slumber. You stroked his jet black hair, blinking softly at such a wholesome sight. "I'll move the Joestar boy. I'll save him for you," you promised with a wink. Covering him with the duvet, you patted his chunky form with a smile before taking your leave and allowing your two favourites to rest.