Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

"Honey? Come on, it's time."

I looked up to see Mom standing in the door way of my bed room as I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a simple purple dress that came to my knees and black leggings with a black half jacket and my purple pumps. I tried to push my jacket close to cover my more than ample bosom.

"Mom I can't do this." I murmured pleadingly. "There will be so many people and everyone will be staring at me and all the girls will try to kill me especially Cassidy and what if he-"

I was cut off in my rambling by Mom who had walked into the room and was standing in front of me with her hand on my mouth.

"Sweetheart, you're going to be fine. Everyone here is nice enough. And besides you're the Luna. No one will mess with the Alpha by hurting you." She said winking at me.

That still didn't make me feel better. I knew who would be able to calm my wrecking nerves but he hadn't come to meet me since yesterday and he was not even present at dinner. It was close to midnight. And Mom had explained that tonight was a full moon, so every member if the pack would be present for the Pack Run, and then Hunter will introduce me.

I gripped the edges of my dress tightly. I really needed him to hold me right now.

"Honey?" Mom's voice broke me out of my reverie as I looked at her. She motioned for me to start walking.

I took a deep breathe and started walking slowly. Trying to control the shaking of my hands. I could feel Mom dragging her feet behind me. That's how slow I was moving.

That is until she lightly shoved me forward. Taking the hint I straightened my back and stepped on. As we descended the stairs and reached the main door, I saw the pack. And I stopped in my track. Did the whole city come or what? There were people everywhere. And by everywhere, I mean everywhere. I had never seen so many people at one place in my entire life. Maybe on TV in One Direction's or Justin Bieber's concerts, but never in real life. And it was freaking me out. I took a step back and bumped into Mom.

"Ariana? What's wrong now?" I heard Mom ask angrily behind me.

"M-mom....th-there a-are a lo-a lot of pe-pe-people he-re" I stuttered.

I had Haphephobia (fear of touching) and I was also claustrophobic. Mom and Hunter were the only one who could touch me without me having a panic attack.

"Oh shit! Honey I'm so sorry I completely forgot about that. I'm such a bad mother." My Mom took my hand and rubbed my back as my breathes became labored, "It's just that you haven't had a panic attack in years and it slipped my mind. I'm so very very sorry honey."

"I-t's okay" I heaved. I didn't want her to feel bad.

My vision was becoming blurry and I was sure I would faint right now. Until I heard his voice.

"What the fuck is taking so damn long?" He questioned as he stepped through the threshold.

I didn't care that he was angry. I just threw my arms around his neck and clung tightly. I was drowning and he was my anchor. I buried my face in his chest and inhaled his scent, calming myself. I could hear Mom telling him about my disorders, but I didn't let go. I couldn't. Not just yet. I wiped my tears with his shirt.

I could feel him pick me up but I didn't pull away just clung more tightly.

Only once he sat me down on a bed did I pull away. I kept my eyes down.

He tipped my chin up to look him in the eyes, which were black and hard.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me?" He growled.