Chapter 6

Hello Everybody! here's another chapter.

Enjoy!

___________________

CHAPTER 6

I woke up with a start. I looked around. I wasn't in my room. This was much much larger and darker than the place I lived in. I was sprawled on my stomach on the black silk covered spacious bed. I sat up and observed my surrounding. The large room was divided into a sitting area to the left, it was two steps below the whole room. Then the bed was placed in the far middle with the headboard against the wall, and a large LCD TV was in front. There was a hallway, with a space of one wall, next to the TV, which I guess opens in the bathroom.

I stroked my hand on the silk sheets as I sat up with my knees drawn to my chest. They were so soft. I looked at the cold space beside me as I recalled last night. After telling me what to do and how to behave, Hunter had gone out ordering me to not leave his house. I had stayed up late waiting for him, but around midnight sleep had claimed me.

At some point in the night, I had felt him get in bed as he had dragged me into him with my back to his chest and his arm around me. It had been the best sleep I'd ever had.

I sighed. I really should get up. I was only wearing one of Hunter's big button up shirts and his boxers that reached my knees. I had to go to the pack house to change. But it was only six. I didn't have to be at work till eight. I laid again as I stretched languidly.

"You look utterly ravishing like that."

I was startled as I struggled to sit up. Hunter was in the doorway. Standing in all his glory with nothing but a pair of trousers riding low on his hips and sweat covered his body.

"Ummm...I wa-well just...." I was acting like an imbecile.

His smirk got more profound as his eyes sparkled with amusement. Probably at my idiocy.

"Good morning to you too." He said as he walked inside.

I flushed even redder than I already was. He came closer and sat next to me on the bed. I was in my previous position again, with my knees under my chin. I looked in his clear grey eyes as he came closer and with a gentle finger moved a lock of hair behind my ear.

That's when I realized how much of a mess I must have looked. With my hair all over the place and my mouth stinking. I squeezed my eyes shut and put my face in my knees as I moaned.

"Oh god! I must look like a cyclone survivor right now."

I hadn't meant to blurt it out. But now I couldn't help it. But it still made me smile. The sound of his throaty chuckle that is, upon hearing me complain.

"You look beautiful." He said as he lifted my face, "So sweet and innocent."

He caressed my cheek as he leaned in and pressed a kiss just under my earlobe. I shivered involuntarily. The tingles running through my veins and their electricity settling deep in my belly. He trailed soft kisses towards my cheek and then he pressed tender kisses on my now closed eye-lids. He kissed downward until he reached my lips. His lips glided over just the corner of my mouth. Teasing me. Torturing me.

"Hunter..." I whispered, nuzzling my face closer to his.

He relented then. And kissed my lips. It wasn't like the fast and dominant kisses he'd given me before. This was soft and deep. He kissed me slowly and tenderly. And then he opened my lips with his tongue and entered my mouth like he owned it. I knew he did. I was shaking and my knees were trembling, and the pleasure was coursing through my veins as the tingles spread up my spine.

He pulled away slowly. I was breathing hard. Trying to catch some air in my lungs. He looked into my eyes, his breathing completely normal. But that wasn't what made me catch my breath with an already short supply of air. It was his eyes. Although darker, but completely unguarded. He was looking at me like...like maybe I meant something. Like, that 'No feelings' was just a lie.

"Hunter." I murmured, about to ask him what was really going on with him, when he completely reverted back to his usual self. A smirk on his face, but his eyes hard. Blank and without a trace of emotion.

"Get up Kitten, you're going to be late for work." He said standing up, "I have someone bringing your clothes here."

I slid out of the bed and stood up.

"No no. Don't bother anyone.I will just go and change at the pack house. No big d-"

"They're not bringing in a pair of pants Kitten." He said amused, "You're moving in."

"I am-like movin-what?" I was so shocked I couldn't even form a sensible sentence.

He chuckled. Apparently everything I did amused him.

"Yes you are moving in." He came closer as he put a hand on my waist and pulled me closer, "I just gave time for you to settle in. Now that you know everything-"

"I don't know everythi-"

"You have a gist of all the stuff around here. So now you are ready to take your position." He caressed my cheek, "I'll be announcing you as Luna on Sunday. I'm giving you a little more time to prepare. So I'm sure you'll be ready. After the ceremony you'll stay with me."

He let me go and turned around to go into the the bathroom. I wanted to protest but the words were lodged in my throat. It was too fast. Everything was too fast. Him telling me to move in was too fast. Me falling in love with him was too fast. And Hunter...what did he feel about me....

'No feelings Kitten'

His words came to my mind. He had said I was his. Was that it? Just me being his like some new toy or the latest gadget. But something about toys? People always threw them away once they got old.