The 1st Moon's Source of Heat

The shouting of the question is very aggressive, just like a guard shouting at the prisoners. Except that the prisoners right now are not in jail but rather sitting on the cheer room of the Engineering Department. The third year seniors are standing stiff in front of the freshmen, glaring as if the new students have done wrong.
Especially 'Arthit', the head of the hazing team. With that arrogant face and fierce looking eyes, everyone is intimated, bowing their head in silence. The air is indeed very heavy.
In a Co-ed school mostly attended by alpha, no one dared to emit their aura. With the hazing team just using their authority as seniors for now, and not the hierarchy itself. They believe that most of them probably came from the strongest packs thus no one dares to go against them. But then...

Kongphob’s POV

I am still not sure why I attended this gathering. I actually don’t want to be in this faculty in the first place. I’d rather study Economics which I truly love, but my mother wants me to be an Engineer. I complied with her request when she said that I can use this field in the future when I have to take over my father's company, and that I can just take it later during masteral degree. I just really can’t say no to my loving mother. Even though I have two older alpha sisters, I am still the only son. And I am also an alpha myself.
A very sweet intoxicating scent suddenly reached me. I turn around to look for it when a group of people wearing red jacket over black shirt entered the room. The strong aura they possessed intimidated all the students inside the hall. Ah, hazers… they are maybe the hazers, I told myself. I can sense that most of them are probably alphas that came from very strong packs. One, or maybe two of them, may even on the same level as mine. Our family is actually considered one of the topmost ranks in the society.
The head hazer stands at the middle of the stage confidently. He is very handsome... And cool. This is the first time I get mesmerized by a male. Those chubby cheeks and thin lips are very inviting. I want to reach out and pinch it. I smile at myself when my hand twitched. It was when the head hazer gazed on my direction and reached my eyes. I was shocked... is he, too? I suddenly feel a connection and a blue ray flicked in my eyes catching a tint of purple in his for a second. As if the world stopped with that sudden spark. I wondered to myself what happened. This is the first time for me. He shook his head a little and gaze toward his friend on the right side as if hinting something. The tall, dark, and muscular hazer nodded, then leaned on the other man beside him and whispers something. Upon hearing what his friend said, the taller but leaner man’s eyes suddenly become fiercer then emit a stronger aura while looking at me. Both of them actually did, as if they are trying to cover up things. The alpha aura covered the whole place giving the students more scare. That is when the head hazer continues his speech, pretending that nothing happened.

Arthit’s POV

I gasped and felt weak on my knees when our eyes met. The sudden flick on his eyes brought shivers in my body. The world stopped and my mind went blank. Is that he? I shook my head and seek help with my buddies who are just standing behind me. Fortunately they did. Knott and Prem may not understand the full situation but they know when to help. Their aura changed the ambience inside the hall, just making it heavier and darker. I proceed to do my task as the head hazer and continue explaining the reason we are here in the gathering.
“I would like to congratulate you for being able to enter this faculty. However, I will not consider you as my junior unless you have this.” I reached out on my pocket to show them.”Gear emerged from the cog system, missing only one piece and it will not work properly anymore. Therefore, Gear badge is a sign of Engineering. It represents pride and dignity. It does not belong to only one person. But before you receive this, you must learn the word SOTUS.”
“Moreover, you must attend freshmen meeting every time.” Prem said. “Don’t be late. More importantly, you must respect your seniors.”
The whole cheer room becomes silent.
“Lastly,” I said, “all of you must follow my order; do what you are told to do. Do you understand?”
“Yes sir.” The freshmen answered loudly. But it is still not enough for me. “I said do you understand?”
”Yes sir!” They answered on top of their lungs. Their voices reached every corner of the room.
“Now, do you want to know us?”
“Yes sir!”
“Do you want to know your seniors?” I shouted.
“Yes sir!” They answered louder.
I went down the stage and walked around the room slowly, displaying the power and trying to intimidate the new students. Most of them are full of fright and some of them even have tears in their eyes, indicating that our training is effective. I tried to avoid going near that boy’s location, but my gaze voluntary went toward his direction. It is when I saw him lending a girl his handkerchief in order to wipe her tears. My heart suddenly fidgeted, I don’t know why. I just turned around and continue despite the uneasiness I am feeling right now. I need to concentrate and finish the activity. I will deal with this feeling later.
“So, I will let you know your seniors by getting their 1000 signatures within a week.”I shouted angrily because of this.
Panic fell within the room. I know that the task is very impossible for them to finish but at least they have to try. The hall is filled with noise and I have to remind them about discipline and order.
“My bad. I forgot to teach you manner. Before you say anything to me, you must stand up first; say your name and code.”
That boy suddenly raised his hand and stand up. He is actually more handsome than everyone in the hazing team. Even Kimmon, the moon of our faculty in our batch who is standing on my left, is taller than him, I can still say that he is more appealing than him. He may appear slimmer but the muscles in his arms show strength and power. The way he stands in the middle of the room shows enough confidence as if saying that he is the top one among everyone in this room. Wait, am I being biased? He is indeed a powerful alpha... My alph… Stop! I told myself.
“Kongphob code 0062 asked for permission.” I nod while avoiding his eyes, allowing him to speak.
“One week is too short...  we might not be able to do it.”
“Have you even tried?” I said. “If you cannot do one small task then what else can you do in the future?”
“What if I ask for a month?” he appealed.
“No.”
“If you were me, can you actually do it on time?” Is he challenging me?
I was pissed off in his answer but I have to control my emotion. The teachers are monitoring the hazing activities and we are actually forbidden in using harsh words and violent actions.
Knott and Prem glared at him. While Toota and Bright gasped, I saw Kimmon smirked on my side. I throw him a murderous stare so he tried to erase that smile.
“You are not permitted to ask me. My word is an order and that is final. Do you understand?” I saw his fist forming into a ball. He did not answer, “I said, do you understand?” I looked around and directed the last sentence in everyone else in the hall.
“Yes sir!” They answered.
I can see the heated anger in his face. He must be trying to calm himself not to utter another word.
“Can you see this?” I continued. I glimpse at him for just a second but my heart already skip a beat.
“Yes.” He answered while gritting his teeth. I smirked. He may be a strong alpha but looks like I can still tame him. And taming an alpha is such an achievement for me... especially this one.
“This gear represents your year and signifies Engineering pride. It does not only belong to one person. Anyone who does not show the worth better get out of this room, but I will not recognize you as my junior. Now, tell me, Kongphob 0062, if I don’t give it to you, what are you going to do?”
I looked at the student beside him to avoid the direct stare he is giving me, but I still saw the blue light that is flickering in his eyes. Is he trying to use his alpha aura to me now? I tried to show a face of someone who has the upper hand before I turn around and walk toward Kimmon while waiting for his answer. This is the safest place, I told myself.

The 1st Moon's Source of Heat (Kongphob's Arthit)
(A/N: Arthit – Sun)

“I’ll just have to take it from you.” Kongphob said confidently, startling the head hazer. He swiftly turns around to face him, not wanting to believe what he just heard.
“What did you say?” Arthit asked again as he looked at the face that didn’t seem much affected by all of this. His sharp eyes showed how wicked his idea is. He then repeats what he just said.
”And how are you going to do that? You think you can just take the gear from me?” Arthit stood there with eyes opened wide, trying to control his anger. This alpha kid is really getting on his nerve. What is he trying to convey is what he wanted to understand.
“I’ll just have to take you as my wife!”
“What?!” Whistling and jeering can be heard throughout the room. Even most of the hazing team enjoys what is happening.
“They said that whatever belongs to your lover will also be yours. If I make you mine, then your Gear will be mine, too.”
The cheer room utters complete silence. Kongphob does not show any fear, while Arthit walks toward him with face flushed in red due to his raging anger. He grasps the younger man’s collar as if he is trying to give him a punch but Kimmon holds his wrist beforehand.
“Don’t look straight in his eyes.” Kimmon whispered. But it’s too late. He already did. With this small distance, how can he avoid those eyes? Those blue eyes are trying to penetrate his soul. Suddenly, a sweet intoxicating smell is slightly penetrating the hall. Kimmon become serious and tried to let go of his aura, trying to invade the unique smell that has been starting to penetrate someone inside the room. He stood between Kongphob and Arthit to break the gaze. Knott and Prem also walked toward them. It was only then that Arthit return to his own self.
Kimmon look at him intently. “Proceed.” He whispered to him then yelled at everyone. “Quiet down!”
Arthit almost choke when he start to speak. But he must retain his dignity.” You have lots of guts to say that kid. Let’s see how you can do it. But for now, the Gear will stay with me and I still have the right to order you as your senior. Kongphob 0062, do 200 squats. Now!”
Kongphob followed what he has been told. But even he is now being punished, his face didn’t show defeat but triumph. He is not sure but he has the idea. He felt the heat.