Chapter 9

A/N:
Who do you think is better in pursuing between the two siblings… the omega or the alpha?
But both haven’t done it before… the first one simply because he is too innocent, while the other one has never been serious in doing so…
How about the next High Alpha of the pack? Having those principles and everything, how will he be able to capture the stubborn, unsubmissive omega?

Let's see how things will turn out when the chasing begin...

Bas POV

“Do you think it will be impossible for me to turn him to that kind of Moon to me?”
“No.”
I almost tear up when he whispered that single word.
My best friend believes in me. And I believe him.
So maybe I can really do it.
I really hope so.

Mic said I need to step up my game if I want him to notice me. Being the Campus Moon and a cool hazer at the same time, almost everyone is fighting for his attention. Before he can throw a single glance to me, there are actually plenty of shining stars, even cute moons, and ferocious tigers worth looking at surrounding him already. Tigers are how they call the engineering girls. Wolfs are for the engineering boys.

How can I compete with those stars, and moons, if I will just stay here watching from the ground? And how can I win against those tigers if I remain as timid as a kitten?

Which is harder to beat?

I decided to deal first with the heavenly bodies.
I accepted the Moon of Arts title so I can mingle with them up above.

I already know the details regarding the Moon and Star Competition. Thanks to my brother. Ah, right, I haven’t informed him yet that I am going to join the contest. I reminded myself to do it later.

I know that there is only a slim to nothing chance for me to win the title. Especially I heard that the Engineering Moon for this year is already making his name.
I just have a goal to achieve. I just want to be noticed and to gamble how far I can go against everyone else including myself.

There is even a talent portion where I can sing my heart out loud; a chance to confess even indirectly. I’ve been playing the song since the first day I met him. I just have to decide if I will play the guitar or the piano. P’Ohm, Mic’s mate, or P’Noh can help me in practicing either of those instruments. The voice, it runs in our family so there will be no problem. Even P’Forth sang last year.

I just have to prepare properly enough.
My looks, my mind, my spirit, and my heart.
Then I can do it.
Su su na, Bas!

Help me, God.

A/N: Reminder guys, the protagonist here is Bas and not Wayo, okay? Just to help you imagine how sassy and naughty he will be in chasing Kimmon here.

Kimmon POV

“We hope you can help us again this year, Kimmon. You have done a good job last year anyway. You don’t have to go on the everyday practice. You just have to be there on the first few days since last year Campus Moon need to attend an out-of-town seminar. A Campus Moon should be there not only the runner-ups. Just until Phana returns.” The teacher, who is in charge of the competition, suddenly called me and asked for that favor.

“But I also need to attend the hazing events, sir.”

With the way things are going between Ai'Arthit and his favorite junior, I actually wanted to be there.
Aside from the fact that Ai'Arthit may need me to avoid unwanted incidents, I also love seeing Ai'Arthit being flustered and outrageously cute on their every encounter. I can have reasons to tease him.

“I will ask the fourth years to let the cheer team help the hazing team.”

Well, maybe Ai’Knott can just ask Nong Forth to look after Ai'Arthit in my behalf. They said he is as reliable and strong as me anyway, if not more. Spending time with beautiful stars and cute moons is not a bad idea after all.