Chapter 6

The meeting was adjourned earlier than expected and Bas was surprised to find his brother again standing not far from the Music Room, just like yesterday, even though he doesn't tell him he was here.

'Hmm. Something's fishy...'

"P'...!" He shouted. "Why are you here? Don't tell me you missed me again? It will not work anymore this time..." Bas looked around suspiciously. "Are you seeing someone here, P’?"

Forth just smiled and ruffled his younger brother's hair. "And when did you start meddling with my business?"

"Oho... Sounds like I hit bull’s eyes.”

“Are you going home already?” He asked, obviously trying to divert the topic.

“Yes. But I am going home with Mic today.” He turned around and pointed to his friend, using his chin, who is currently talking in his hand phone just behind them.

“Good. Just call me whenever needed okay?” He answered without looking at him, still turning his head around.

“Take care, Nong…” He ruffled his little brother’s hair before he suddenly leave, fastening his steps towards the opposite direction as if trying to catch up on someone.

Bas caress his hair that has been tousled by his brother. Still wondering why he suddenly keeps on appearing on this place.

‘I will surely find out later.’

***

“Shia…! Ai’Kim..! Are you still alive? You look like a zombie…” Arthit laughed out loud while teasing his friend who is holding tightly on his own hair while resting his cheek on top of the table.

“I will never go out to drink with Ai’Toota and Ai’Bright alone next time. My head ached hard because of those two. I almost get in a fight thrice because of them meddling with other people’s mates. And afterwards, I had to drive and babysit them while throwing out along the way till home. Arghh…!”

“So is your stress released…?” Prem grinned while asking.
“Can I just release it with you…? Maybe just a few punches will do…”
“Oho… Get it on.”Prem got excited.

“Both of you stop kidding already.” Knott snapped.”It’s almost time. We have to go now.”

“Can I just pass on this one time, Ai’Arthit? I need to rest, I really feel like dying. Na… na…?” Kimmon even get on his knees to beg his friend.

Arthit took awhile before answering. “Er… But you owe us a meal this time, okay?”

Kimmon nod his head quickly and repeatedly. Like an adorable puppy, making his friends smiling while leaving.

They proceed to the football field where the hazing activity for today will be held, without Kimmon on their side. Knott frowned when he realized it may not be a wise decision, now that they are standing in front of the freshmen and Arthit are talking with that heroic Alpha Kongphob 0062.

***

Kimmon POV

I lie on the bench the moment my friends left me on our usual table. I am really exhausted. Damn those troublemakers, party animals. I don’t know how long I slept. But when I wake up, the sky is almost dark and my stomach is already rambling in hunger.

I continue looking at the clear sky. The stars are starting to be visible but the moon is nowhere to be found.

I chuckled to myself. Why am I looking for it up there when I am here lying on the ground?

I decided to get up and started picking up my things. I supposed the hazing activities for today are almost done. I am very hungry right now but I have to at least ask my friends first if they have eaten already. Since I ditched them and the hazing activity and I owe them a meal as agreed earlier.