Chapter 8

Hello guys! At last, my laptop is fixed! I am really happy today.. I hope you all are, too..😊

***

Forth’s POV

I went straight to the Medical Faculty to look for Beam that day. After all that had happened that night, he just left me without even saying goodbye in the morning.

I know I overdid it, I've been not gentle at all; well how can I restrain myself when it is the irresistible Beam Baramee that I dealt with. That is why I know he is in pain, even if he did not want to admit it, and I want to take care of him.

I am more than sure that it was his first time with a man. And I was very happy and honored when he allowed me to conquer him and do him. Well, maybe he realized that since I am the alpha and he is my omega, he did not contest on the dominance anymore and just enjoy the fun.

Maybe.

I am not that familiar with their Faculty. I’ve been here just a couple of times when I hit on some Medical students before. I did not have the opportunity to get Beam’s number so I have no choice but to just try my luck if I can see him around, or at least Phana and Kit since they are friends.

There is no other way but to depend on my instinct and the memory of his scent for me to be able to find him.

It is already lunch time when I saw the Medical Gang minus Beam on their usual place.

“Ai’Forth!” the always warm Kit greeted me, while Phana just look with furrowing brows. “What are you doing here?”

Phana and I are actually friends before the Moon of Science happened. I found his mate very cute and adorable but that is all. I know I cannot hit on him since he is very innocent and he is not my mate, so knowing that, I cannot simply play with him and corrupt his purity.

But the kid is very fond of me and is very vocal on saying he like how cool I am, making Phana exaggeratedly jealous of me.

Though, being an alpha like him, I fully understand why. We tend to be over possessive on our properties, moreover then when it comes to our mate. Jealousy is natural of course.

“Ah, am just wandering around…”

“Eh, looking for a prey on the broad daylight?” still Kit.

“Maybe you can say that…” I chuckled. ‘It is your friend actually.’
“Looks like a gang member is missing…” I said, trying to fish out information where Beam is, without being blatantly obvious.

“Er…  Beam did not go to school, he said he is not feeling well. He just called to remind me to bring the notes on him after classes.”

“I see.” I sigh, condemning myself silently.
So he is really not feeling well. I felt guilty that he had not been able to attend his class. I want to go and take responsibility but I don’t know where his dorm is.

I want to ask them badly, his dorm or just his number, but I am sure it will sound weird. Asking things about Beam out of nowhere while everyone knows we are not that close, knowing how sharp Phana is, suspicion will surely arise.

“Then, bye…” I bid goodbye and started to leave. Kit waved his hand on me while Phana jus give a nod, still without a smile.

The next day I returned, I did not found any one of the gang. Maybe they had their food outside. I cannot sense his fragrance. I tried to wait on their usual place until lunch time is over but even their shadows nor his scent did not appear. I also have to attend my class at 1:30pm so I take my leave with heavy heart.