Chapter 4

A/N: Hello guys! I really did not expect that this story will have more than a thousand views and more than a hundred votes in less than two weeks... Thank you very much. I really appreciate it. I didn't expect that my first writing will be loved like this. So in return, I update the story earlier than scheduled... but without proofreading though. Hehe! I am just so excited. I hope the story will meet your expectations... Thank you very much and have a nice day!!!

***
Forth woke up first the following morning. Beam is still sound asleep. Red and purple marks are covering his entire body which serve as clear evidence on the passionate night they had a couple of hours ago.

Forth chuckled. He promised not to mark Beam. But beside biting the neck to bond with him, he put hickeys on his entire body to distract himself instead. He wonders if it counts.

He looked at the back of his right hand. The mark of his own teeth is very visible. It is swollen already. He almost bite Beam in the middle of the passionate act, but because of the promise he made, he tried with all his might to prevent himself from doing so. Instead, he bite his own flesh that hard until blood flows through it.

He looked at the beautiful view beside him. Beam is laying with his chest resting against the bed with his face visible for him to watch. What an adorable creature. He wondered how can he be manly and pretty at the same time.

Forth breathe deeply. Filling his lungs with his scent which is now starting to cloud his head. He know he has to control himself or else...

Forth's POV

I've been awake for more than an hour now. I can't keep myself from watching the beautiful angel beside me. He looked sexy wearing that choker on his neck. Beam said it is used by omegas to protect themselves from marking by alphas. I don't know how it works since it actually fell when I tried to take it off. Maybe it does not work with your fated mate and maybe Beam is unaware of it so I just return and locked it again on his pretty neck. Its dark color contrasted his white skin making him look even hotter wearing nothing aside from it.

I chuckled by myself. He said he trusted me but actually wear a choker to prevent me from marking him. Or maybe it is just a coincidence. I doubt that he anticipated this thing to happen between us. Maybe he is just being cautious all the time. That's a good thing then. Playing around like this needs enough caution and control at the same time. Just the way an expert like me do.

But damn, I am an alpha and he is an omega. How the hell he keep himself safe all this time?

I admit I felt really amazing with him last night. I've been also fooling around, even swinging both sides unlike him, but nothing can be compared to what I had with Beam. He let me experience something that I will never forget my entire life. Aside from being my mate, he is also skillful. His lips and his hands can do wonderful things. A cassanova indeed. But I can still be sure that it is his first time with a man, and maybe that is why he just let me do him.

I am really lucky! This is Beam Baramee. The one whom everyone wants to have, even just a bit of him. And I am his mate. Now that I knew it, I want him all by myself. I will never let him go nor even allow anyone to touch him anymore. I already decided. But how..?

I actually doesn't know what is going to happen between us after what we have done. We are indeed mates but Beam clearly stated that he doesn't believe and doesn't want to be controlled by this so-called 'fated pair' thing.

But I already decided so I will not surrender easily. I will do everything to make him believe me so I can take care of him forever.

Damn. Did I just thought about forever? I sound like a lovesick wolf.