Chapter 21

Hello, guys! Still there? It's been a while...
Sorry for the very long delay.
Thank you for patiently waiting.
I am so grateful especially for the 100 followers... despite everything.

Let's continue then... And, happy reading!

***

3rd Person POV

"Shall we form an Omega Club?" Rome chirped happily. They decided to have dinner on a restaurant just outside the university after the encounter with the hazing team.

"Really, Rome... you are that proud to be an Omega? Everyone else are trying to hide themselves for security and equality, and you are thinking that way?" Mic asked.

"Well, if every Omega is going to hide then how will our existence be ever appreciated? Many of the achievers here in our university alone are actually Omegas..." he shrugged.

"You may be appreciated, but will also be at risk. Opportunity may be lesser and your opinions may be belittled. Moreover, you will be prone to harassment, especially if you're an unmated Omega..." Noh explained.

"Damn. Why is there even such hierarchy...?!"

Bas just looked at his friends discussing the Omega issue. He wondered why they are thinking that way when all of them, aside from him, are already mated.

"Do you hate being an Omega?" Bas asked.

"Of course not! Never...! I love myself so why should I do that?" Rome answered.

"Then what is the point on hating the hierarchy? It's the 20th century now, and our existence are actually being hidden not to be trivialized but rather to be protected. At least until secured and mated."

"Well, nothing really. It is just that there are still a lot of narrow-minded Alpha people who are thinking that they are way better than the others, when they based it on their birth rights alone..." Rome again.

"Actually, Betas and Omegas who are downgrading themselves purely because they were not born Alphas should also have to be blamed since they don't know their importance in the society... Phun always tell me that... Omegas are here to justify the existence of Alphas." Noh explained.

"Yeah, right... since the great Alpha Phun was born for the precious Omega Noh... I know, I know. I've heard of it so many times already..." Rome teased his cousin.

Noh's face flushed red upon hearing those statements. He tried to counter those words but just lost in trying. Since indeed, Phun had told him those lines many times before.

Even until now, whenever they are alone and Phun feels to... To assure Noh about the equality and distinction in their relationship. He is just too embarrassed and regretful to be reminded that he have told his cousin about it multiple times already as he is claiming.

Rome laughed louder and happier when he saw him blushed. Bas and Mic tried not to smile to prevent additional embarrassment for their senior.

"Oh, speaking of the devil...! The great Alpha just arrived on time! P'Phun, we are here...!" Rome waived his hands to the senior as if his loud voice is not enough to attract its attention.

Noh, Bas and Mic turned their head to find the said alpha standing at the entrance of the restaurant obviously trying to look for them. Phun smiled a little to them before he started walking towards their direction.

Noh blushed even more. Knowing that Rome will definitely tease him and Phun further. The alpha sat beside him while looking at his face with loving eyes.