Chapter 20

I hope the plot are still convincing...
Here's what all the KimBas shippers have been (im)patiently waiting for...
Thank you for not giving up on my story...
As requested by a sweet reader, Kimmon's perspective shall be used on this chapter...

And, yep! Thank you so much for the 888 stars...😍😍😍

***

"What if P'Forth saw us here? He will surely scold us for roaming around in the dark... Maybe we should go back now."

"He said we cannot roam around alone in the dark. There are so many people here aside from us three... Can't you see? And don't worry about, P'Forth, I will handle him. You know he loves me right?"

"Haha! In you dreams, Ai'Rome..."

"Sometimes he even loves me more than you, Ai'Bas..."
"Never...! P'Forth loves me the most... always!"

"He's also my P', remember? He loves me, too."
"No. I'm his one and only beloved Nong. P'Forth is mine...!"

The bickering between two friends were interrupted by loud chucklings. Six students wearing red jackets are already on their way to their table, with the head hazer leading the way.

Kimmon's POV

"So, you actually came all the way here not because you want to see me but to confess to Nong Forth? Is that right, Nong Rome?" I heard Ai'Arthit said loudly.

"P'Arthit...!!! I missed you!"

A cute kid suddenly run towards our direction and jump on him for a hug. Ai'Arthit let out a soft laugh.

"You missed me, too, right?" The cute kid he called Nong Rome teases my friend.

Ai'Arthit just shake his head, still smiling with the younger guy which I thought without a doubt is also an omega like him.

I assume it is the cousin who called yesterday to inform Arthit that he is going to pay him a visit in our faculty. He said this Rome and his younger brother Noh are really very close. Though they cannot be together always, since they live quite far from each other, they cannot be separated whenever an opportunity comes. Like on family reunions and other gatherings.

Rome and Noh are both sweet and bubbly. His sassiness can be seen on the way he is talking and behaving in front of us.

Ai'Arthit appeared to adore the kid like his little brother. It can be sensed on the way he talked about his cousin after their conversation that time, and on the way he is treating him right now.

Rome was about to introduce his friends when my handphone suddenly rang.

I picked up the call and halted on walking for awhile to converse with the professor who previously asked me to help for a week on the preparation of the incoming Moon and Star Competition in behalf of Nong Phana. We were both Campus Moon on our respective freshman year. He is confirming that the seminar will finally push through next week, thus, I need to step up on the obligation Phana will be leaving behind.

"Is the hazing event done, P'?" his cousin said when both of his friends finally stand behind them.

"Yes. Why...?"

"My gifts for you and P'Noh are still on the car. Will you go with me to get it... ahmm... but looks like you have company. Who are they by the way?" He showed a naughty smile to his older cousin.

I saw him scanned all of our faces fast, but somehow linger longer on mine. I caught him glancing at me for the second time before I turn on my side to properly hear the instruction being given on the other end of the line. I just ignore it since I am already used on catching attention from everyone else anyway, moreover from omegas.