Chapter 15

Thank you for the great response on the previous chapters, especially on the last one...  beautiful views and bright ideas are highly appreciated. So here's my treat for you... another update to compensate for the lost times...

But first, let's appreciate first the beauty of our tsundere omegas above... who is your pick?

***

3rd Person POV

Arthit had no way to run to avoid the musky and sharp scent that is approaching toward his direction. He already put his order and the auntie is currently preparing the food when it hit his nose. Too late to shoo its owner away when he is already in front of him asking if he can join him on his table.

Breakfast time is on its peak hour, the right time before the morning classes start. All other tables on the cafeteria are already occupied and he cannot think of any reason to reject him.

"Khop khun na, P'Arthit, khrub..."
Arthit just nodded with a twisted lips and furrowed brows on his face.

The younger man is looking at him innocently but he still felt an intensity crawling down to his spine.

"How are you, P'Arthit? I did not have the opportunity to attend the event yesterday due to the Moon and Star meeting."

"I'm fine. And the gathering has been good... very peaceful and productive. No one dared to challenge the orders of their seniors... nor tried to save others' asses to be a hero." He returned his gaze to the magazine he is previously reading when Kongphob arrived.

"Oh... I'm glad no one tried to earn a cookie with my mate..." he smiled contently.

"Really now. I did not know you are already mated... It will only happen if he accepted your existence, right...?"

"He may not... yet. But I am not losing hope that he will still will eventually... on his own time, of course. Anyway, I will give and do everything to make it happen, except forcing myself to him..."

"That's good to hear," the senior shrugged. "Good luck on you... with that perspective, you may never be bonded ever..."

"It's fine. Anyway, I do not aim to be mated with marks, but to be tied with love. To be bonded is just a bonus, which will be decided by fate, depending on the kind of whoever's faith."

Arthit look at the younger man's eyes. Its color just remains black. But the faint scent coming from him somewhat started to intensify.

His eyes shut involuntarily to appreciate the warm feeling for a moment, but then immediately sprung opened wide when he realized what he has done afterwards. He felt the heat on his cheeks that undeniably turned bright red.

'Shia.. What the heck is happening?!' He shook his head twice and scolded his self while trying to submerge his head on the newspaper he is holding.
'Sweet talks meant nothing without real, good deeds, Arthit!'

Kongphob prevented a cheeky smile to avoid irritating his mate more, but not the affectionate gaze glistening in his eyes. He felt his fingers twitching in desire to reach out on those cute, plump cheeks.

"Stop staring Kongphob 0062...!"
"I'm sorry, P'Arthit... I will try harder not to appreciate a beautiful sight next time."

Arthit felt very exasperated.
"Are you for real?!" His voice sounded louder than necessary. The people started to become nosy and looked on their direction.

"Listen, kid. You better know what you are doing and hopefully prepared on what is coming. I came to this school to study and not to find a m-...," Arthit come closer and continued with a whispering voice to prevent others from hearing them, "... a mate. If you will act with the same idea as mine we may at least become a P'-Nong. But if not..." Arthit got lost on his own words with the look of the alpha who somehow managed to overwhelm his wit and challenged his deposition.