Chapter 33

Hello everyone! It's been a long time...!
Hope you still remember the plot...
Good luck! Haha!

***

3rd Person's POV

"I heard you made a scene on the Moon-Star gathering this afternoon...?" Arthit snapped out Kimmon from his deep thoughts.

"Uhmm... yeah. It almost blew up. Thanks to your mate, by the way..."

"Shia! Why do you suddenly mention the mate thing?"

"Why not?! And here I am thinking you've been updated on everything lately because of that so-called mate thing. Before, I am always the one to tell you on what is happening on the surroundings outside hazing activities. But lately, you are more informed among the six of us, especially when the alpha involved has that student code 0062."

Arthit looked around, suddenly become anxious by the surrounding. Good thing there's only the two of them right now at the hazers' meeting room.

"Are you crazy? You and your big mouth...!" he shouted. Normally, Kimmon will flinch on his scowl alone, but today, he already punched him on the shoulder yet he doesn't move a bit. He is convinced something is wrong with his friend right now.

"I think so..." Kimmon answered with a deep sigh. He kept on thinking on the turnout of events. He's been anticipating his meeting with his fated mate all of his life, but yet now that he is already within his reach he still doesn't know how to start connecting their fate towards forever.

Drown on his own deep stupor, he doesn't mind whatever the head hazer is explaining about the incoming activities all along.

"Ai'Kimmon..." Arthit took the sit in front of Kimmon in able to study his face. His friend looks dejected and desperate.

"What...?" he lazily answered before placing his chin on top of the table between them.

"Ya! Are you even listening?" Arthit is now getting exasperated.

"Aren't you even looking?" Kimmon countered. He looks so depressed already.

"I give up! Okay, if you are not interested on the hazing itinerary, let's just discuss your problem. This is one of the reasons I can't understand why people depend their life on this so-called mate... But, fine, whatever... tell me what's the problem with your mate..."

"Ai'Arthit... I can't speak to him? Actually, I can't even look directly into his eyes. Or else, I might do something dangerous for him..."

"Like...?"

"Declaring he's mine, right there, right now?"

"Seriously?"

"I mean... Whenever I see him, I feel like my Alpha self calls out to his inner Omega. I am not sure yet, but he always tends to comply. I mean, his pheromones are always there. But when I look into his eyes, there is fear and anxiety towards me. Am I forcing him that much?"

"Wait, wait, wait... I think you are just overthinking. Can you tell me the whole story first and not only this ridiculous conclusion you already made up by yourself?"

Kimmon narrated everything that happened on the gathering hall while Arthit listened attentively to his best friend.

"What do you think?"

"First and foremost, do you think he is an object to be claimed?"

"Of course not! For me, he is that someone I would like to be cherished than myself... to whom I'll be giving and dedicating my whole life to assure his safety and happiness. He'll be mine to be loved and become my life...