Chapter 27

Warning:
Mature BL Content ahead.
I am putting this warning for the sake of my innocent readers if ever there is any. Most likely you are either KongArthit or KimBas shippers anyway so you can just skip this chapter and wait for the next one.
Yes, I am very sure that no ForthBeam shipper is still innocent because it's a shame if you are shipping something you do not really know well. Fine, if there are still a few, I am sure you will not stay like that for so long. You can give me the honor to be your first or you can try others to educate you... Haha!
Since many of you asked for this, who am I to deny your needs, right?
This is the author's first time on writing such kind of stuff so please bear with me.
And also, sorry for the long author's note.
Now, let's let them begin.

***

Forth's POV

"So Forth... where do you want me to send you? Heaven or Hell?
For I want it now, by doing it your way..."

That's it.

F*ck the word self-control.
I need to control and put this man's needs first above anything else, including myself.
I have to do this for him to make him believe that I am enough to satisfy him on everything.

But how am I going to do that?

Beam is a man.
And men has their needs.
Who am I to deny him?
I am his mate.
So I need to do my job.
I will just start with the physical matters.

"Forth..." Beam stepped dangerously close to me that the warmth being emitted by his body started to crawl on the surface of my skin.
The way he's whispering my name between those luscious lips are more than enough to send me in a rut.

Damn, why is this getting hard for me?
I knew I have to satisfy my mate.
So why bother thinking twice?
F*ck me. I hate to admit it but I can't fool myself anymore.
Giving in to Beam's temptation just mean I being selfish.
For I know doing this just meant satisfying myself more than pleasuring Beam himself.

I needed this than Beam will ever will.
I needed Beam more than he towards me may ever feel.

"Forth...?"

But I don't care anymore.
Beam is already asking for something I never dreamed I will ever deserve.
I am just going to take care of him first, right?
Then I will try to do better things together later. I just hope this is the right thing to do.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm my debilitated nerves and cut off the train of thoughts.

I am still trying to gather all myself when I felt Beam's presence slowly closing the gap between our lips until he rewarded me with such a sweet, tender kiss.

He already made the first move.
And he gave me no other choice than to comply.

He licked the gap between my lips asking for entry which I gladly receive. Beam is a good kisser indeed. His tounge tried to reach every sensitive part of my mouth making it hard for me to suppress a moan.

He pushed a little bit away from me just enough for us to breathe.

"Beam..." my voice was now husky with desire.

I looked at his eyes now gleaming with lust and excitement. Pretty purple glint are captivatingly visible on those two orbs that are now directly staring to my soul.

I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer to me, our tights and legs brushing to each other. He locked his hands behind my neck and I saw him smirked.

"You're not making this easy for me, Beam..."
I took in his gorgeous view and drown myself with his exquisite scent. My inner beast is now starting to take control.