Princess

I walk back into my room and look at Namjoon who is peacefully working out a problem for me. He looks so nonchalant, did he already know about this?
"Hey" he slowly looks up.

"Yes?"

"Did you already know about this?"

"About what?" Hes acting so surprised, pshh, he already knew about it.

"About my dad leaving and having you babysit me."

"Why yes, that's why I was told to watch over you 24/7 did you think it was something else? Goodness, you need to get better at guessing hun."

"Shut up! Why didn't you tell me!"

"It's your father's job to inform you, not me."

"Whatever, just get out, it's already late and I'm mad enough with as it is."

"Alright princess" Namjoon gets up and starts to walk towards the door. He abruptly stops and looks me in the eyes with amusement in them. He inches closer to me and cracks a grin on his face. Grips my chin and leans in....aww crap..he's gonna kiss me..shit! I close my eyes preparing for the kiss but I feel a soft peck on my cheek. I open my eyes in startlement. My face feels so red. I touch the place where he kissed me. Namjoon ruffles my hair while looking at me.

"W-wha-"

"Goodnight little princess." Namjoon looks down at me, smiles and gives me a wink. He walks out while I have my mouth slightly open.

"What the hell was that for?" I ask myself.

~~Next Morning~~
The next morning I wake up early and so does Namjoon. Namjoon and I drive my dad to the airport, before school starts.

"I'll miss you sweetie." My dad is hugging me tightly and there's sadness hidden in his voice.

"Yeah, yeah, I will too. Go catch your flight before it departs."

"Alright, alright" he walks towards Namjoon and places his hand on Namjoons shoulder, looks him right in the eye and says something. I can't hear what he said to Namjoon.

-Intercome- Flight number 1346 will be departing in 10 minutes.

"That's me, I gotta go." He starts to walk away till he stops and walks back to me.
"I forgot one thing" My father comes towards me and hugs me again. Damn, I feel sort of emotional right now. Here come the water works. Shiii...he's actually gonna leave.. "sweetie..don't cry or else I'm gonna start to cry..*sniffle, sniffle* damn it. I didn't want to cry."

*Sniffle* "Haha, got you old man."

"Yes, yes you did. I have  to leave now though. Please listen to Namjoon and be a good girl. Don't cause him too much trouble and please, please, don't skip school or leave his side. It'll only make him and I worry. Be a good girl. I'll see your went I get back." He kisses me on the head and leaves in the direction of his flight.

As I stand in shock, realizing that my father will be gone for a long time, I start to cry my eyes out. As I cry I hear footsteps approach me. I feel a cold hand on my left shoulder... "Namjoon?" Not giving me time to turn around, he embraces me into a warm hug. I warp my arms around his neck and hug him back..tightly.

"Everything will be alright y/n, your dad will come back. Let's hope soon. I'll make sure to take care of you and protect you no matter what. Ill keep the princess safe, high up in the palace, while I take care of the enemies. I'll make sure of it."

*Sniffle* "Promise?"

"Yes Princess."