I Need You

As I cry out my eyes, Justin continues with what he's doing. *Bang, Bang* *Crash* I hear crash sounds and stuff breaking down stairs. Humph, someone probably took too many "Happy Tabs" and is going ramped now, or the cops showed up. Whichever one it is, I hope it causes trouble for this dumbass. The sounds down stairs start to get louder and closer. Justin stops and gets off of me to go check. He reaches into his closet and takes out a black bathrobe. Once he wraps it around his body, he goes for the door to open it but once he does BAM someone kicks the door open. The door slams into his face, making him drop to the floor.

Instantly, Namjoon runs in and starts punching Justin's face in...Namjoon, he came to get me..I'm so glad. "You piece of trash! You have the goddamn audacity to drug her and then try to rape her? Who the fuck do you think you're messing with. I'll break your damn legs in two! You deserve to die! Die you fucking piece of shit!!" Namjoon continues to punch Justin in the face, this isn't good. He's getting out of hand...Justin is already out, he's passed out and his face is bleeding. Namjoon is punching him still. I have to stop him before he kills Justin! I maneuver my mouth to loosen the handkerchief, once the handkerchief loosens, I open my mouth to call out to Namjoon.

"Namjoon! Stop! Stop it...Please!!" I yell out to Namjoon but my screams are useless. He's too angry to listen. Namjoon looks scary, more scary than ever before. His eyes don't have anger in them....It's murder. He has a murderous look in his face. I have to stop Namjoon or else he'll end up in serious trouble. " Namjoon...please stop... *sniffle* I need you.." Instead of screaming I whisper..my whispers soon turn to whimpers and my tears from before start up again. This time the cause is Namjoon and the scene that is unfolding before me.

Namjoon freezes and looks towards me. The murder in his eyes goes away and he starts to frown...his eyes looking dejected as a little puppy who just lost his owner. He drops Justin to the floor and walks towards me with his shaky hands out. "Y/n...a-are you alright? Are you hurt?" He walks towards me with worry in his voice. I flinch back, looking down to his bloody hands. Namjoon notices my squirm and looks down to his own hands. He quickly wipes away the blood and walks to wards me again. He starts to untie me, his hands shaking more than ever.

Namjoon's face gets closer to mine and I notice his eyes look red, puffy, and swollen. Has he been crying? His breathing is also heavy and he's dripping with sweat. Once Namjoon completely unties me he glances at my wrists and sees the marks left by the ties. He rubs the marks on my wrist with his thumbs and starts to shed a tear.

Namjoon picks me up bridal style and carries me out of the room. Once we go downstairs I notice everyone is passed out on the floor and couches. I tighten my arms around his neck and look up to him. He reassures me nothing bad happened with a look he gives me. We walk out of the house, past the pool of bodies, and out into the refreshing but eerie night.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter was so short😅😅😅

I was trying to end it so the readers who skipped the chapters have something to pick up on and don't read in the middle of the chapter/story clueless to what is happening.