Breakfast?

"okay...what about that though?" I look down pointing to the tent in his briefs.

"Huh? About what?" He looks down and is mortified by what I point to. His face turns as red as a fire truck. Namjoon quickly jumps off of me but trips and lands on his butt on the floor....he lands with his legs open revealing his already rock hard area. I look away in embarrassment while trying to get off of my bed.

While placing my foot on the floor and still looking away I try to get up but trip and fall. "Aah...huh?" I fell on something but not the floor. Wait...the poking. I fell on Namjoon..God this is so awkward. I place my hands on his chest and prop myself up. In doing so, my hips dip down and press even more against his pelvis which makes it even more awkward. While trying to get off of Namjoon, he lets out little growls with each movement I make. His face has a bit of pain written on it. He's trying to hold back.

"We'd better go eat..the food will get cold." I awkwardly get up and try to walk away till I feel him touch the small of my back. He also grabs my wrist and pulls my body close to his. Pressing his pelvis against mine while still feeling his hard on. My face and area both heat up immensely.

His face inches closer to mine till we're almost kissing. In that one moment, everything slows down, it feels like time has stopped. Namjoon touches his lips with mine and continues to kiss me. Sweet and tasteful kisses all over, my lips, my cheeks, my collarbones...everywhere. Hes planting kisses all over.

Namjoon sucks on some areas near my collarbones, leaving me with semi dark hickeys. He sucks hard then licks the area for a bit. The feeling is euphoric, it feels like little tingles or heat in each spot. Wherever he kisses is starting to turn hot, a trail of hot kisses around my neck and chest. I let out a small moan from my mouth and feel him groan against my skin. His cold breath grazing my skin and giving me chills.It feels good. Too good. To be honest..this shouldn't be happening.

I gotta say something. I try to open my mouth but Namjoon quickly moves his lips on mine and is now starting to lightly lick them while slithering his large hands around my waist. God is he such a damn good kisser. Our kisses are blending with each other. We gotta stop, all of this kissing is making me lose my breath. I need a break from all of this hotness.

Placing my hands on his shoulders and looking him right in the eye. "Namjoon, we gotta go eat breakfast." His eyes go from lustful to sad and then soften. It seems as though I hurt him. Damn it! I didn't mean it in that way. "Y-yeah. Let's go eat. We don't want this to go any further than just a tutor and student relationship." Yep, I hurt him. Namjoon walks out of the room with a look of anger. He's definitely mad and probably hurt that I said that.

I'm not trying to push him away, I'm just hungry! A girl's gotta get her food when she feels like it! Plus, I put a lot of work into breakfast today. I didn't do it just for it all to go cold. I gotta go explain it to him before he starts to get the wrong idea or something.

I run towards the kitchen to Cath up to him. Thankfully I'm close enough to reach his arm. I grasp his arm and pull him back. "N-namjoon I didn't me-" before I can say what I want to, he cuts me off.

"You didn't mean what? To push me away cause I'm not good enough? Because you prefer me over all those douches at your school? Or is it cause you just hate me, huh? Y/n what do you want?" Namjoon raises his voice a bit and a frown forms on his face when he asks the last question. It hurts to know that he's been thinking like this. I let go of his hand and hug him.

"None of that is true. I'm not trying to push you away or ignore your feelings silly. Look behind you." I let go and point behind him. Namjoon turns around and notices the food layed out on the dinner table. " I wanted to make you some breakfast. It's as a thank you but so is this." I cup his face in my two hands and plant a kiss on his plump lips. "Thank you." His mouth is wide open in shock. Lol, he looks kinda cute but also funny with that look on his face. I let go of his face and walk to the table. "Let's eat!"

He snaps out of his world and scurries to the table and takes a seat next to me.