Good Food

I'm so embarrassed. Ashamed to be honest. I'm dumb. My dumbass couldn't figure out such a simple thing. Was he being that obvious? Or was he not? I don't care, what matters right now is what Namjoon just told me!! Kim Namjoon, my tutor or bodyguard likes me! The guy who I thought was way out of my league likes me! ME! Wait..he likes me? Namjoon likes me? "Are you high? are you drunk? You sure you're alright Namjoon? You're not on something right? Cause I think you got hit on the head or something to be liking someone like me." He's high for sure.

"High? What- no. Y/n. I like you. I like you a lot." Namjoon grabs my shoulders and gets up close to my face that we're close to kissing again. " I like you, and no. I'm not high or drunk or anything. I'm being serious, I like you a lot." Hmm

"You su-" Before I get a chance to say it, he kisses me again. The kiss this time is longer and more intimate. He cups my face in his two large hands and looks at me with a soft smile and his dark brown eyes.

"I'm more certain than ever. I know I like you for sure." Namjoon looks at me with a serious face when he says that.

Oh God am I embarrassed. I cover my red face with my hands in embarrassment. God, God..why does he like someone like me though? While being drowned in my thoughts of doubt I feel Namjoon pick me up bridal style.

"Hey, stop worrying about it and don't doubt yourself. I like you y/n so don't doubt that. Instead of thinking about doubt and other things, why not watch a movie to forget all that doubt?" Namjoon grabs both my hands and takes them away from my face. I look up at him with my face still red.

"What movie?"

"Whichever one you want princess." Namjoons face forms a grin and he carries me to the big couch in the living room which has our 56 inch Smart TV. He softly places me on the couch and walks towards the kitchen. "Pick a movie out while I look for some snacks." He says while opening up the cupboards to search for movie snacks.

"Okay!" I say excitedly. I go to the TV stand and open the little doors to reveal the many movies we have in our collection. My dad, mom, and I used to have movie nights where we would go to the couch and binge watch movies the whole night. I, being a small kid at the time, would fall asleep after a movie or two and my mom and dad would stay up the rest of the night watching movies. Man...do I miss those moments. They were the best and a great way for some family time.

---

After spending some time looking through the movies I decided upon some to probably watch. Just gotta see if Namjoon approves of one of them. I picked out Deadpool, Harry Potter and the Sorcecer's Stone, The Nightmare before Christmas, Coco, and The Ring. I picked different ones of different genres to have some variety.

"Namjoon!"

"Yes?" He pokes his cute head out of the kitchen to look at me.

"Which movie?" I put the movies up that are in my hand.

"Hmmm, thats a toughie." He crinkles his nose in thought. "Don't know which one to pick. How bout we decid when we come back." He walks out of the kitchen, to the side table and grabs the car keys.

"When we come back? We're we going?"

"We're going to get some snacks. Good snacks. All you have is pretzels and granola bars." Namjoon makes a look of disgust meaning he doesn't want that.

"I'm fine with pretzels. They're pretty good." I get up from the pile of movies and walk towards him to leave through the front door. I don't know what's so wrong with pretzels. I like them.

"Yeah, but they're not good! We need popcorn and chocolate and and...other GOOD food!" He puts his hands on my shoulders and shakes me side to side. His face is lit up like a child's and he's grinning from cheek to cheek due to all the excitement. God, he's so childish but so cute!

" Alright, alright I get it. Then let's go."

"Yes! Let's hurry now!" Namjoon takes his hands off my shoulders and grabs my wrist to drag me through the front door.