Thank You

Namjoon walks me to the car and places me into the passengers seat. I'm still in shock from the events that just occurred so I'm a bit shaky. Namjoon looks at me and notices my shakiness. He places one hand on my shoulder and the other on one of my hands. He rubs my hand with his thumb while also slowly rubbing my shoulder with his other hand to calm me down. I look up to him and he gives me a smile, reassuring me I'm fine. He leans in to give me a tight hug and whispers into my ear.

"Everything is alright now princess. I'm here, all the bad things are gone now. You're safe." I stop shaking and hug him back just as tightly. I smile, knowing Namjoon is her with me now. Knowing I can feel his warmth against my body to reassure me I'm fine and safe now. Namjoon let's go and straightens himself out. He takes off his black jacket he has on and wraps it around my shoulders.

Once Namjoon slides into the driver's seat he turns on the engine and we drive away. I look back to the house behind us. I wonder what'll happen to Justin and everyone there? Will Namjoon get into trouble? Is Justin not going to be charged? These thoughts run through my head as I look out the window. I notice Namjoon out of the corner of my eye. He glances to me then places one hand on top of mine. I flinch in response to his hand.

Namjoon's hand is shaking..He's more shaky than I am. I squeeze his hand to try and calm him down. His hand stops shaking and he looks to me, I look him right back in the eye and a smile slowly forms on my face. "Thank you Namjoon." I lean in and give him a kiss on the cheek. His face turns beat red. He drives with his mouth partly open for a while. He mouths something a couple of times until he finally says something.

"I was so worried y/n...I'm glad you're safe and all but.. did he do anything to you? are you hurt? cause you do have a couple of bruises on your face and wrists." I look down to my wrists and notice the marks have turned to bruises now. I look to the side mirror and see the purple spots on my face. They're probably form the slaps Justin gave me. A question arises from my thoughts and I look towards Namjoon.

"How did you find me? How were you able to track the house?" His face freezes and gets stern. Namjoon says it quickly and quietly.

"I-I tracked it from your phone. It has a tracker so I know exactly where you're at any moment. Once I heard what was going on through the phone call. I ran out and got in the car" Once I hear those words come out of his mouth I get furious. I decide not blow out on him but rather be glad he was able to find me and save me. "y/n...are you alright? I'm still worried he did something. We should take you to the hospital and have them check to see if he r-"

"I'm fine. He didn't do anything. He didn't even start to do that so it's safe to say that I'm good." I look at him and grab his hand in both of mine. I squeeze it tightly to reassure him. "Once again. Thank You, I'm glad I called you in time." He blushes again and grins like a little kid.

"It was my pleasure to save you princess. After all, I am your knight aren't I?" He glances to me as he asks the question. I cover my mouth laughing.

"*Ppft* Yes, yes you are...Hey. What's gonna happen to Justin and everyone there?"

"Oh, them? I called the cops, they should be arriving there by now. I told them that there was a drug party going on with minors soooo..Justin will be dealing with some jail time probably since he's the host." Wow, but what'll happen to Namjoon? He did punch Justin to a pulp.

"What about you?"

"I recorded the audio from the call. I'll turn it into the police and tell them I was defending you as your body guard. I won't get in trouble. I'm Namjoon, the genius!" He puts his hand up as he praises himself. I laugh again at his childish gesture.

"Yeah sure." I roll my eyes at him.

"Hey, I am! I have an IQ of 148! Why do you think I was hired? Your dad made sure to hire only the best of the best." He praises himself more and I laugh out loud holding my stomach. I place my hand on his shoulder and go in to kiss him. I give him a quick peck and he turns as red as a tomato. "W-what was that for?"

"Thanks again. seriously, thank you." I smile at him and a grin grows on his face.

"You're welcome princess." We drive off into the darkness as we head home.