Not an update...

Heyyy.

Sorry I've been slow on updating this week😅. I've been dealing with some personal issues and just haven't been in the right mind lately to update. I'll try to update more when possible. Enough about that, how are you guys? What do you think about the story so far after being 19 or so chapters in? I wanna hear what you guys think or have to say. Do you like the length of the chapters I had at the beginning or the length I have them at now? They used to be 500-600 words but I've amped it up to 600-900 to add more detail and length to the story. Do you guys prefer this length or the one I had set before? Sorry if I'm repeating myself 😅. I'm not so great with words at times.

Also YAY! I'm so happy that my work is close to 300 reads! I know this may seem like a small number compared to other stories but it honestly makes me feel so happy to know someone is reading and voting on my chapters! Thank you guys!! I honestly was exhilarated when the work reached 100! Now 300! Thank you guys, I'm genuinely happy that you guys have been reading my work. Leave a comment down or go vote on some chapters if you have some faves! I wanna know if any of you guys have some published works or just wanna talk! Whichever one, I'm cool with it! I'll stop boring you and end it here.

Bye Bye and Thank you!😄