Loss For Words

Namjoon places his hands on my shoulders and guides me to where our table is. After a bit of walking I take a step forward and notice an instant change in atmosphere. It's not humid anymore. It's refreshing and smells of roses. What's going on?

"Here we are sir." I hear the footsteps of the man move further and further away. Fading into the other side. Soon, I feel Namjoons large hands reach for the back of the blindfold. He starts to untie the knot then takes the blindfold off. I keep my eyes closed shut still.

"You can open your eyes now." He says with his low husky voice. He's so close I can feel his breath tickle my ears which soon turn a tomato red.

I slowly open my eyes and in front of me a gorgeous setting is revealed. Three violet candles grouped together in the middle surrounded by a group of beautiful white roses. The table is set with that and a white silk tablecloth. There's white twinkly lights above the table, acting as stars. They're so beautiful... there's more candles in a row on the railing which has a beautiful view of the city lights and a few roses in between the candles.

"I-its....I'm at loss for words. Nothing can describe this. Namjoon..." I turn around and look at his wonderful brown eyes. He places his hands on my waist and looks at me: his eyes filled with tenderness.

"Yes?" He speaks with a soft, quiet voice. I wrap my small arms around him and embrace him tightly. He's shocked for a moment but soon hugs back even tighter than Im hugging him. I wish we could stay like this for a while.

"You're too good of a guy for me. I don't deserve someone like you, honestly. I don't."  He soon grabs ahold of both my shoulders, he grips them roughly then looks me in the yes with a serious look in his eyes.

"Say that once more and I'll give you a harsher punishment." His eyes went dark for a moment and his voice went some notches down becoming super husky and sexy. His low voice is intoxicating foro me, it made me shiver, in a good way😏.

"Yes sir." I answer back in a low tone.

His eyes smile before his lips. His lips soon form into a sweet,warming smile. Seriously, what was that just now? First he gets serious and goes all darky then quickly transitions back to his kind self. The dark side isn't anything bad but I have an idea that this all has to do with the 'punishment' he's been talking about.

"Good, now...let's eat baby." He places his hand on the small of my back and leads me to my seat while also pulling it out for me. He offers his hand to help me. I place my hand in his and slide into my seat.

"Thank you good gentleman." I say in a fancy tone while trying to contain my laughter.

"Of course. Anything for my baby girl." He responds back in an equally fancy tone while giving me a quick wink. Blood quickly  rushes to my face. I swiftly turn my head to the right to avoid embarrassment. I see in the corner of my eye the waiter approaching our table.

"Welcome, I am your waiter for today. My name is Kim Junhoe. How may I help you tonight?" He's so handsome! His amazing bone structure and jawline are sharp! They could cut a bitch with that sharpness. His adorable smile shows and his black hair is slicked back and he has one black cross dangling in his right ear. Gosh, such a cutie! Buuut, Namjoon is waay better.

I look to the menu and search for what to eat. What's this random stuff? I don't know any of this, it's fancy shit that I've never tried. What the hell do I doo?

"What would you like to drink m'am?" Junhoe asks me with a smile so big his get closed.

"U-um" I pause for a moment and close my mouth. This is so awkward!! I open my mouth once again and try to respond

"A w-"

"The lady and I would like two waters please." Namjoon non-chalantly responds with confidence in his voice. The waiter quickly joys it down.

"Ice or no ice?"

"Ice please."

"Lemon?"

"Yes please."

"Alright, anything else sir?"

"Yes, we're ready to order." Namjoon looks to the waiter with a bright smile on his face.

"Okay, what would you like sir?" Junhoe sets up his own to write down our orders. Our orders? I don't have the slightest idea what I'm gonna order!! What the crap Joon!! I'm not ready!

"Deux poulet au romarin s'il vous plait." What did he just say? That's jibberish to me. Junhoe seems understand it cause he's writing something down on his notepad. He writes whatever it is down then looks up to Namjoon.

"Le chef aura raison de monsieur." He bows to Namjoon then to me.

"Merci beaucoup." Namjoon responds back with a side smile on his face.

"Je vous en prie monsieur." He turns around and walks away.