Candy Shoppe

~~~~

After going through my whole wardrobe, looking for something nice to wear I finally decided upon a short black dress

After going through my whole wardrobe, looking for something nice to wear I finally decided upon a short black dress. It's skin tight and hugs my hips nicely which gives me a good figure. The top part is off the shoulder and folds a bit over to create some kind of sleeve. The dress reaches to my knees and has a slit on the side. This will show him how good I can look if I try. I quickly curl my hair into tight curls then put on a black choker to match the dress. Afterwards, I slip my feet into some black stilettos I own.

For my makeup I did a black cat eye with eyelashes and a nude lip color. I slip on a gold bracelet my mother gifted me for my birthday last year. I take a look at myself in the mirror and fix some things to make sure I look good. "There, that should do it!" I grab my phone and place it into my black clutch then head for the door. Oh wait, perfume! I speed walk to my night stand, take out my favorite perfume and do some quick sprits around my neck, writs, and behind my ears. *Knock, Knock*

"You ready y/n?" I reach the knob and open the door with a bit of force.

"Ready!" I exclaimed with enthusiasm and gusto. Namjoons jaw drops to the floor in surprise. He coughs to cover it up then looks me up and down with lust in his eyes. He licks his lips a bit then bites his bottom lip to restrain himself.

Namjoon himself looks attractive, a damn snack! He's wearing a black dress shirt that has gold buttons and is a bit see through. It's tight enough that his built chest is being shown more with it. He has on dark grey pants and black dress shoes. His hair is slicked black and he has a black leather watch on his right wrist. Damn, he looks so good! He's also wearing some black rimmed glasses that compliment his outfit.

He holds out his arm to gesture for me to wrap my arm around his. I slide my arm in his and wrap it around his. We look into each others eyes and smile. He smiles wide with his deep dimples showing. "Let's head on out to an eventful night my princess." He points out in such a way that he looks a bit childish and makes me let out a small giggle.

"Yes, lets go my prince." I kiss him on the cheek and his face turns bright red.

~~~~

Once we make it to main Street Namjoon pulls up to a candy shoppe that's the center of everything. It's the shop closest to all the other stores. Namjoon comes over an opens my door while holding out his hand to help me out of the car. Once I get out of the car I adjust my dress and pull it down since it rode up a bit. I wrap my arm around his and he turns to me.

"So, where would milady like to go first?"

"I don't care. Where do you wanna go Joon?"

"Why don't we start here and go to the stores near it afterwards, yes?" He motions to the candy shoppe with his head. Hmmm...it's a bit childish. Perfect! we walk into the store and I'm hit with a wave of nostalgia. The classic barber shop kind of music with a sweet smell of vanilla and licorice. I breathe in the smell and let out a big breathe. Aaah, so great. I used to come here before with my parents every now and then for some candy or to order the amazing truffles they make here. We stopped come here after the event happened.

"Lets!" I drag him by his arm and we speedily go into the shop.

Before I realize it, my eyes start to water and some droplets hit the floor. Namjoon notices and hugs me from behind then looks to me with a concerned face. "Y/n are you alright?" his soft voice reaches my ears and I quickly brush away the tears.

"Y-yea. I'm completely fine. Let's go check out the candy." He pauses to look at me and examine my facial features. He decides to let it go and we head to the candy filled walls.

Every inch of the walls is lined up with some sort of weird candy. The shoppe is a bit small and has light pink walls. Well...the light pink that you can see through all the candy shelves that're glued to it. Namjoon and I pick out some of our childhood favorites then go to the register and pay.

Once we walk to the door I stop and stare at the glass display of all the truffles. My mouth is watering a bit from staring at all the delicious delights of chocolate. I tug at his arm and gesture with my head to the truffles.

"Can we get some?" I gushed with a child like voice. His cute dimples show themselves as he cracks a grin.

"Of course baby girl. Now, which ones do you want?"