Euphoric

*Chirp, Chirp...Chirp* Mmm, the birds are singing their lovely song. The song that's laced with sweetness. Aaah, so comfy. Whatever I'm laying on it sure is comfy as hell! and soft! Mmm, it also smells like Nam- wait...My eyes prick open and I realize what the soft object I was laying on was. Not really an object but a person! Shit, I mouth while looking up to him. I completely forgot we fell asleep  on the sofa! I turn around and see his handsome face.

My anxiety quickly washes away as I look at his sleeping face. His features. He's so damn cute and handsome! The light that's peeking through the curtains is hitting part of his face but still avoiding his eyes. The sunlight is hitting his skin and making his face look golden. Gosh, he's honestly a life saver. Even tough we haven't spent much time together but I can tell he's a good guy. Not the stuck up kind of dude I believed him to be.

Now...how do I get out of this? His arms are wrapped around me. Hmmm...Oh, I know! I cup his face in both of my hands and feel his jaw clench up a bit while his cheeks twitch a bit. He's awake!

"Mmm y/n-" Before he says anymore I slam my lips against his and start to softly kiss him at a slow pace. He catches on to what's happening and starts to respond back with his lips. His plump lips against mine. The euphoric feeling travels to my whole body and delivers a warmth through out everything. He really makes me happy. Our lips intertwining and molding against one another. It's not a kiss of lust. It's a deep kiss filled with compassion and affection.

I get on top of him and continue to kiss him while he places his hands on the sides of my waist. Our pace quickens a bit till we both stop short to breathe. Once our lips part we look into each others eyes deeply. I don't know why but it lasted for a while. I don't know whether I was searching for something in his eyes or if I just wanted to stare at his features. All I know is that moment felt like an eternity. It didn't make me feel anxious, it just made me feel warm and happy.

"That was... unexpected." His forehead and nose wrinkle in confusion as to what I just did. I smirk and look him in the eye with confidence.

"It was but wouldn't you say it was good hm?" God, I hope he doesn't take it as a joke.

"Indeed it was but..." Namjoon places his hands on my waist and moves me to the side while trying to get up. Once he does he takes both of my hands into his and looks to me with a warm smile. His adorable dimples on display with the big smile on his face.

"But...but what?" Once I ask the question he lets out a soft chuckle. His eyes close and his big smile shows when he laughs. "Joon?" My head pivots to an angle out of confusion. What's so funny? He soon stops laughing and looks at me once again with a kind look in his dark brown eyes. His endearing smile shows along with his cute dimples.

"Y/n..I've been meaning to ask you this. You already know I like you and we'll..I was wondering if you've felt the same. I know it's a stretch to ask for my feelings to be returned but. All I know is that out of the many people I've met through out my life..you've been the kindest. You're so cheerful, happy, and an amazing person. What I wanted to say was-" before he could utter another word I placed one of my hands over his mouth.

"Okay, first. Let's get some things straight."