Night Joonie

*Du, Du, drudu, Du duu duu..* The instant I hear the opening my eyes widen and my lips split into a huge grin. I turn to Namjoon and he turns to face me.

"Di-"

"Did I pick Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone? Why yes I did." He responds quickly and confidently with a sweet and soft smile on his face. His eyes are even more lit up than before and he's filled with excitement. Before he could utter another word I jumped into his arms and gave him a bear hug.

"You're too nice and definitely too good with me." I nuzzle my face into his chest and breathe in his cologne while relaxing to the sound of his heartbeats and the puffing of his chest. I could fall asleep like this. Before I get a chance to doze off I feel his large hand pat my head.

"It's the other way princess. You are the one who's too good with me. You've delt with my harsh treatment and have seen my soft side.No one has ever lived to see the next day after they found out about my soft side but...i'll let it slide this once with you." Namjoon winks at me. He chuckles and so do I when I hear those words come out of his mouth. "Now, let's watch the movie and make sure not to fall asleep or you'll be getting another punishment from me." He pushes his head up a bit to look me in the eyes. His eyes become filled with lust and he cracks a devilish grin on his plump lips. I bite my lip a little, wondering what the 'punishment' will be. I snap out of my world and look to the tv.

"Lets watch the movie Now! I'm excited to re-watch this!" I say with a joyful voice. I adjust myself to where one of my legs is in between his and the other is wrapped around the top of his legs. I rest my head against his puffy rigid chest which was actually a bit squishy. He rests his hand naturally a top my head and his other hand is softly placed on the small of my back.

"Alright, here it goes." Once the movie starts we excitedly watch the movie. We're both om the edge of the couch, reliving every sad funny, and simply great movie of this series. Namjoon and I stayed up till 2am binge watching the whole movie series. Afterwards he mentioned the new movie that JK Rowling came out with. It is still around the same theme of magic and interesting creatures. Its called "Fantastic Beast's and Where To Find Them" we both stayed up for a bit talking about random things. Namjoon talked about his years in high school and how he attended high school with a good friend of his who goes by Hoseok or Hobi.

*Yawn* I get up from being on top of Joon and let out a loud but soft yawn while stretching out my arms, legs, feet, and hands. I rub my eye a bit, trying to get rid of the tiredness that ha been rising in me. Namjoon looks towards me with a tired look on his face. His soft brown eyes a bit blood shot and droopy from the sleepiness, and his puffy cheeks being..well..puffy. Namjoon leans his body forward against mine and wraps his arms around my waist. His head placed on my abdomen. I run my hands through his hair. It's so soft and fluffy. I start to slowly run both of my hands through his hair while he falls asleep and lightly snores. "Sleepy?" I ask him, all of a sudden Namjoon over takes me and flips around to where we're side by side. He still snuggles up to me and grabs my waist. He doesn't really respond to my question. He just lets out a low grumble.

"Mmmm" I quietly giggle at his cuteness and soft face. He quickly maneuvers around to where he's inches away from my face. I examine his features. His soft and plump lips, amazing skin and cute cheeks. Huh? I'm smiling...odd. I cup one of his cheeks in my hand and lay a peck on his lips.

"Night Joonie."