✨Glowy Stars ✨

~~Time Skip~~

Once Namjoon and I arrive to the house we awkwardly get out and walk upstairs to our rooms. I've stopped shaking, and so has Namjoon. We reach our rooms and I start to place my hand on the door knob. Before turning it I pause and look to my left at Namjoon. He senses my stare and looks up at me too.

Our eyes meet for a split second as we both grin. The awkward silence breaks with us looking away and waving as we say goodnight to each other. I enter my dark room and turn the lights on. I go to my drawers and pull out my pajamas. A long white T-shirt (practically a dress, it fits me like a dress) and a nice pair of my black silk and lace undies. I turn the lights back off and walk away from my drawers to my bed.

I slowly stride towards my bed and fall on it. *Thump* I burry my face in my pillow for a second until I turn my body around and I'm laying on my back. Looking up at the roof that's covered in stars. No, not real stars. Glow in the dark stars. I was a 7 year old kid once and thought stars were cool. My dad decided to place some on my roof to make my room look cool. Yeah I know...pretty childish but meh. I still think they look cool. They're not those big stars you get, they're tiny glowy stars. So small you think they're actually real.

I stare into the stars and just think about tonight...it was so crazy. I couldn't believe that happened. I was so close to that, I could've b-been r- no...no.. I wasn't. Namjoon came in time to get me. I'm so glad he did. For once his overprotective side did good. Ha...he's a good guy. I should go thank him. I get up from my bed and look to the clock. 3:45 am Damn! It's already so late.

I quickly and quietly tip toe to my door. Once I place my hand on the knob I notice my hand is shaking. Huh..I wonder why it's shaking? Could it be an after shock kind of thing? I grab my hand in my other one and try to stop the shaking. It won't stop! I ignore it (knowing it probably won't stop) and open the door. I walk out of my room and turn towards Namjoons. Our rooms are so close, I don't have to walk a distance. He's right next to my door!

I lightly knock on his door....As I stand in the hall with silence I hear my heartbeat. My heart's pounding. It feels like my heart could jump out of my chest! Why is it racing so much? As these thoughts run through my head I notice he's not answering. He's probably asleep. Yeah, he's asleep. I'll just go, this was a dumb idea. I turn around to head towards my door until I hear a door unlock and open  *Creak*  I jump at the sound...shiit.

"Y/n? Something wrong?" My body completely freezes up at the sound of his voice. His voice sounds deep and  husky..god..why does his tired voice sound so sexy?!? I slowly turn my whole body around as I try to look towards him. The instant I catch sight of him I get flustered. He's in nothing but his boxer briefs. Black ones too! They hug his waist nicely and are low enough to show his v lines. FUCK..why is he so hot?!!??  I stop staring at his body and look up to him. He's rubbing his eyes while rubbing his stomach with his other hand.

"N-no.. everything is fine." I look to the floor and turn around to walk back to my room. Once I start to walk I feel a hand reach out and grab my forearm. I snap my head back and notice Namjoon staring at me with a serious look in his eyes.

"Are you sure? You're shaking." I look down to notice my hands really are shaking...I thought it would've stopped by now. I look him in the eyes. Dark brown eyes filled with worry and exhaustion.