Disappointed

After they leave Namjoon walks in with worry in his eyes. They told him something...they must've. He notices me and walks towards Jimin, Yoongi, and I.

"What happened? I just saw two girls walk out terrified, one of them looks like she was beat to a pulp. Y/n does this have to do with you?" Namjoons eyes have disappointment written in them...I can't...I can't deal with this. No, no. I don't want the one person I like hate me cause of this. My breathing starts to quicken and I hyperventilate. Jimin and Yoongi both notice my distress and pick me up. They start to walk outside of the room till Namjoon gets in the way to stop them. "Y/n please explain what just happened. Did you hurt the girl?"

"Namjoon please step aside. Clearly y/n is not feeling well. Let us pass please." Yoongi speaks up and speaks to him with a bit of annoyance in his tone. Namjoon scrunches his face and tucks in his arms. He looks angry...he looks between Yoongi and Jimin then looks me straight in the eye.

"Y/n...can you please explain this to me." His eyes look at me with disappointment. No, don't look at me. I look to the floor and walk forward to push him aside while Yoongi and Jimin follow along.

Once I step out my whole body starts to shake and I fall to the floor. Yoongi and Jimin both hug me. "I'm such an awful person. I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have hurt someone. Why, why did I punch her" I look to the floor and Yoongi rubs my back.

"It's alright. Don't beat yourself up over it. None of this is your fault. Those girls deserved what was coming for them. They were pushing you around and you just defended yourself. You stood up for yourself and Namjoon. For what was right." Jimin wipes away my tears and gives me a bright smile. Hmph, they always know how to make me feel better. But wait...did he say Namjoon...

"Did you hear everything?"

"Not all of it but most of it. Yoongi and I were outside the door when we heard talking. I looked inside and saw, that's when I walked in and heard her talk about Namjoon." Jimin is speaking in a soft voice with notes of concern behind it. Oh God, I feel even worse. Not only did one of my closest friends see me get into a fight, but he and another friend of mine heard the whole conversation.

Tears start to dribble down my face while my pouting lips start to quiver. I'm so embarrassed that Jimin and Yoongi saw me like that. What I'm most shocked about is the disappointment written all over Namjoon's face. I can't, I can't look him in the eye anymore. What with him witnessing me do something terrible to someone else. This is terrible, terrible. I just want to crawl in a hole and hide away. All of this stupid drama started because I was being an ignorant child and going against what Namjoon warned me about. He told me not to go but I did and now look at the mess I got myself into. I'll be lucky if I get suspended and not expelled.

While an image Namjoon's face of disappointment is ingraved in my thoughts I cry quietly and burry my face into Jimins chest. He wraps his arms around me and holds me in his warmth. Yoongi rubs my back and repeats 'you did nothing wrong'. After I calm down Jimin and Yoongi go into the classroom to talk to Namjoon. After some time they come out.

"We told Namjoon you needed to go home and rest and to not budge you with questions. Yoongi and I will take you home. Namjoon's gonna take care of the incident he says and will get you excused for the day." Jimin takes off a leather jacket he had on his shoulders and places it around me. I pull in the sides of the jacket and look to the floor.

"Thank you Jimin, thank you Yoongi." I reply in almost a whisper. Jimin and Yoongi both hug me tightly. I feel comfort in their arms and cologne. I don't want to let go, they're both like family to me. Once they back away Yoongi and Jimin both grab my hands and guide me to the car with a smile on their face.

"Time to cheer our precious y/n up!" They both say in unison in a caring voice. A year rolls down my face, they're amazing friends.

~~~~~~~~
A/n
😅 I don't even know if sorry is enough to say how bad I feel for not updating in centuries. I've read your guys comments and it makes me smile when I read the comments of you guys having chats with each other and talking about the story. I'm thankful y'all have stayed and read this far. Honestly, thank youss.

Don't worry, there's more to come!