Glad It's You

My eyes start to tear up. Two rivers flow under my eyes. I cover my face and sob. My shakiness goes from my hands to my entire body as I cry. Goddamn, I look like such a coward to him.

"I'm such a c-coward... I couldn't protect myself. I shou-" before I can finish my sentence I feel him embrace me. His warm hug is starting to calm me down but it's not enough to stop the tears.

"Y/n calm down. It's not your fault. You're not a coward, you were drugged remember. It's remarkable that you were even able to call me considering how weak you became after being drugged." He placed a hand on the small of my back and rubbed my back with his other hand. I cried into his chest with both of my hands placed on his chest too.

---

After my crying continued for a couple of minutes I stopped and looked up to Namjoon. He looked down to me with a smile. He reassured me and made me feel better. I hugged him tightly and looked back up to him while grasping his waist.

"Namjoon.." I look him the eyes.. trying to muster up to what it is that I want to ask him.

"Yes y/n?" He placed his large hands around my small waist. I pause and look into his dark brown chocolate eyes.

"C-can you come and sleep with me in bed? Im having trouble sleeping.." I get embarrassed and red in the face as I trail off. After I ask him, Namjoons face lights up and a smile forms on it. His smile is so cute with his two dimples.

"Of course y/n. Is this what your nervous about asking me?"

"Y-yes.." my voice breaks off as I respond. I turn my head to the side to avoid embarrassing myself anymore than I already have. *Pfft* I hear Namjoon giggle and turn my head back to face him.

He has one hand placed over his mouth while he laughs. "God. You're so cute when you get embarrassed and turn red y/n." Namjoon intertwines his hand into my hair and starts to twirl some of it in his finger. He stops twirling my hair and gives me a peck on the cheek. God...why did you do that? I quickly cover my face with my hands and go quiet. Once again, I hear Namjoons laughter echo in the hallway. I take my hands away from my face and quickly feel him grip my legs to lift me up.

"Aah, N-Namjoon...what are you doing?" Scared to fall, I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He adjusts me so I'm bridal style in his strong arms.

"You wanted me to join you in bed, right? That's what I'm doing. Soo, let's go to bed Princess." He smirks while answering my question.

As Namjoon walks me into my room he places a kiss on my head and carefully late me down on the bed. He soon lays done next to me only to realize how small my bed is...it's a bit cramped in my bed so he has to adujst himself a bit so he and I can both fit. Namjoon pulls me closer to him while also moving his body inwards. I'm so close to him...literally, my face is an inch away from his chest. He maneuvers an arm around my waist and rests the other under my head. I rest both of my hands on his chest while softly placing my head on his arm. His arm feels like a stiff pillow from all the muscle he has. I notice a faint, sort of dark, line in the middle of his chest. I reach with one of my hands and carefully touch it. Namjoon flinches and tightens his grip. I look up to him.

"What is this scar from? Were you in an accident?" He looks past me with a stern loom in his face. It looks like he's about to cry.

"When I was young I had a low chance of living. It was my heart, it wasn't functioning correctly. I had to get heart surgery at a young age. The doctors told me there was a low chance of the surgery being successful and me living to adulthood." Namjoon starts to cry. Even though I don't see his face I can still feel his tears dropping from his face onto my hands. His warm tears falling onto my cold hands.. "I'm thankful the surgery was a success. I'm so, so thankful I got another chance to live my life. This scar is a reminder of that, of the risk it took to live and look forward to life." Namjoon starts to cry even more. I hug him and try to calm him down.

"I'm glad I have you. Glad you were picked." With those few words we doze off into the night. Sleeping away moments we were truly scared of.