Prologue:

Hi guys... Since this story was skipped, I'll tell you what happened 5 years ago. Sana and Tzuyu became a couple after they confessed each others feeling. They already lived in S.Korea until Sana's Grandfather wanted Sana to be the next owner of their company in Japan. It had to be her father but her father passed away after his coma. And that made Sana's grandfather made his mind.

She can't bring Tzuyu there since she still didn't told her family that she's Gay and her mom only knows that Tzuyu and her daughter is only best friends. She already told Tzuyu that she's leaving and that makes Tzuyu sad since they already have their relation ship in 5 years and she don't wanna end it just because of Sana's Grand father.

I saw Tzuyu at our room just sitting at the bed and holding her phone. She noticed me and keep her phone immediately. I sat beside her and said...

"Can we go somewhere?" I asked her.

"Why?" she worriedly asked.

"Since I have to go next day..." I replied and makes her stare at the floor.

"But do you really need to go?" she asked.

"Yes... Since my Grandfather's company is very important to him." I replied and I think that makes her angry.

"But it's for him not for you!" she shouted angrily, stood up and looked at me like a angry tiger. Well this is my first time seeing Tzuyu really mad at me and shouting at me.

"But I don't wanted to be an idiot in front of my grandparents!" I shouted back.

"You know... Let's stop this argument. Let's just have a final decision." she said calmly and sat on a chair near the bed where I'm sitting

"What decision?" I worriedly asked.

"I... If you will really going to go at Japan... We will end this relationship." she said and that makes my tear run to my cheeks.

"What? But Tzuyu-" I said and try to stop her but it was too late. She already slammed the door and that shocked me.

I am really worried for Tzuyu but I really need to go to Japan this next day. I am also sad for leaving Tzuyu and follow my Grandfather.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Will you agree with Sana's decision? Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote!

-TaeJinKook257