22

Taehyung's POV:

I don't know why Sana stopped and immediately ran and hugged someone. I think it was Tzuyu. And as they pulled away... Yup! That is Tzuyu!

"I missed you so much Chewy!" Sana said as she hugged Tzuyu.

"I miss you too." Tzuyu replied and hugged Sana back.

"Oh... By the way Tzuyu this is Taehyung and Taehyung this is Tzuyu!" Sana said as they pulled away.

"Hi nice to meet you... And this is my friend Jungkook." Tzuyu said.

"Hi nice to meet you." Jungkook replied and reached his hand to me and Sana for a handshake.

When I heard that name I remembered my childhood best friend a years ago. I don't think that is Jeon Jungkoook.

But wait... He looks like Jungkook.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jungkook's POV:

"Hi nice to meet you... And this is my friend Jungkook." Tzuyu said.

"Hi nice to meet you." I replied and reached my hand to Sana unnie and Tae after.

Woah... Is this really Tae? Honestly... He's still handsome and Omo! His hand is so soft.

"Wait... Am I gay for Taehyung?!" Jungkook mentally asked his self.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hi guys! Sorry for that late update! It is because our classes was already starting and I can't focus for making this story but I'll try my best I promise:) Thanks for reading!

-TaeJinKook257