8

Sana's POV:

Grandpa and Tae's family will have a meeting but they told us that we don't need to join but Tae and I planned to go out for a minute. We saw a bench at the Park and we immediately take a seat.

"Tae... What is our family going to talk about?" I worriedly asked and that made him look at me.

"I don't know." he simply replied.

"Why is this marriage so important for Grandpa?"

"Sana, this fixed marriage is just planned by your Grandpa. Because my family is rich and he wanted to share the Minatozaki company to my parents and make them interested to be the owner of it."

"So do you mean... Grandpa is actually selling the company."

"Yes... And he don't wanted you to be the owner of it because he don't wanted you to be sacrificing everything just for the company like what he felt and he decided that the next owner had to be your husband." he explained and smiled after.

"My husband? Who?!" I worriedly asked.

"Me." he said and looked away from me and smiled.

"You're just my fake husband." I said with a smile and make us both laugh.

"Haha I know but Sana..." he said and looked at me again.

"Uhm?"

"Did you even loved me?" he seriously asked and it makes me have a gulp and don't know what to say.

"Honestly... I really do! I thought that you would my first and last love." I honestly replied.

"Really?!" he asked.

"Yeah." I added.

"Well... I'm sorry." he apologized and made me worry.

"For what?" I worriedly asked.

"For hurting your feelings." he replied.

"You know... It's fine I thanked Tzuyu for being there." I said and made is eyes widen and made him shook.

"Wait... So do you mean Tzuyu was you're girlfriend?" he worriedly asked.

"Yup... Wait, do you know her?" I asked and made me shocked.

"Yes! Duh... Your best friend who left you." he replied and made me realize that the three of us was actually on the same school a years ago.

"Oh yeah... We were actually classmate and you met my bff Tzuyu." I said with a smile.

"That's right!" he added.

We both have a quiet atmosphere for a second and I started to speak.

"Tae... Thanks you." I said and smiled at him and stood up.

"For what?" he asked and made him stood up.

"For today." I replied.

"It's fine... I'll take you home then?" he asked.

"Sure." I replied.

Tae take Sana home safely and made them both bid their goodbyes at each other.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Uhm... I think they are becoming close already, again... And I am also agreed to Sana's Grandpa, we just need to understand him how much he love Sana. Since Sana is the only granddaughter he had and that made him overprotective.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment.

-TaeJinKook257