17

Sana's POV:

I was about to go out of my room when someone knocked the door. I opened it and revealed Tae.

"What are you doing here?" I worriedly asked.

"What happened to you?!" I worriedly asked another question again when I saw his face beat upped.

"I'll come with you." he simply replied.

"Why? And who did this to you?!" I worriedly asked and held his cheeks that had a wound and made me more curious.

"My parents don't want to see me anymore." he said and made me shocked and hugged him tight.

"Why? What happened." I asked as we pulled away.

"Do you remember the night that you told your Grandpa that we are gay?" he said.

"Yes..." I replied and still curious.

"You're Grandpa actually told my parents about it." he said and made me realize that I also mentioned that Tae was also gay.

"Uhm... Oh no! I'm dead!" I said mentally.

"Oh no... I'm really sorry!" I apologized and kneeled and held his hand.

"No it's fine! But can I come with you?" he relied and pulled me up. And he asked.

"Sure." I replied as we immediately moved out and go to the airport.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Vkook here we go!!! Will the meet each other? Don't forget to vote and thanks for reading btw!

-TaeJinKook257