6

Tzuyu's POV:

Jungkook brought me to a peaceful place. It looks like he really need a private place to say something.

"Tzuyu..." he started.

"Uhm... Yes?" I worriedly asked when seeing him looking at the ground.

"About earlier-" Jk started to speak when I also spoke and it make him stop and look at me.

"Oh it's fine..." I said with a smile.

"No... I mean can we pretend? You know..." he asked and widen my eyes when he said that I also remembered about Sana unnie.

"Why?" I asked while my eyes were just stick to his.

"Because... I hate that girl. You know... Like she's really into me and always stalks me where ever I go but thanks earlier you saved my life." he explained and gave me a relief.

"It's fine." I replied.

"So can we have a deal?" he asked.

"What deal?" I worriedly asked.

"Can you pretend to be my girlfriend?" he finally said that word... Amazing! Now I don't know what to say!

"Why?" I asked.

"Don't worry we will just pretend tho and we'll make it end when she's finally stops." he said.

"No... I mean... Why? For all the girls out there why me?!" I replied.

"I don't know your only the girl that I trusted. Why? Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked for sure.

"No..." I replied.

"So is that a Yes?" he said with a excited face.

"Okay... But promise that it's just an acting?" I said playfully punched him at the shoulders and made a pinky promise.

"Yeah promise... And don't worry I'll pay you for it." he said and take a pinky promise with me. But I don't think it's not nice that he will pay me just for that.

"Kookie... Don't pay me. This is not a job and I'm okay that I already had you." I said and made his eyes widen.

*Jungshook😂 Oh sorry... Let's go back to their conversation.

"Okay..." Jungkook said while he looks like his been froze for many years.

"As a Friend!" I immediately said when I saw that he was already shook and I smiled.

"Ahhh... Okay I got you!" he said with a relief and smiles at me.

Jungkook walked me home safely.

"Okay... See you tomorrow Chewy!" he said and smiled.

Earlier while they are walking they planned to have their nicknames. But Jungkook didn't know that Sana was already calling that nickname to Tzuyu.

"See you too Kookie." I replied and smiled back while blushing... Knowing that our nicknames are starting.

"Awww my Chewy is blushing!" he said and pinched my cheeks.

"Yah! I'm not yours!" I replied and getting his hand off my face.

"Calm down! I'm just kidding." he said.

"I know." I calmly replied and smiled at him.

"Bye." he replied and smiled back. He didn't go when I was still out the door. He only goes when I was finally safe inside our house.

Oh... Yeah! Twice already lived in one house.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hi guys! It looks like Jungkook already made Tzuyu's Day! And Taehyung also made Sana day by knowing their both Gays😂 hahaha how funny was that...

Thanks for reading by the way! And thanks to satzu_myoxygen and PikachuShipLismin for supporting and voting for my story. I love you Guys!😘

-TaeJinKook257