33

Jungkook's POV:

Tae and I entered Tzuyu's room and saw her sitting on the bed while playing with her phone.

"Tzuyu! Are you fine?!" I asked and walked towards her.

"Uh... Yeah..." she shortly replied.

'She must be in the bad mood.' I mentally said to myself.

"Why did you called me by the way?" I asked and Tae and I sat on a small couch beside Tzuyu's bed.

"I just need you to go home and get some extra shirts for us since the doctor needs us to stay here just for 1 day." she replied and made me curious.

"Why?" I worriedly asked.

"I have a injury at my left arm." she replied.

"I thought you only have little wounds?" Tae asked.

"I actually punched the door since Sana and I was locked." Tzuyu explained and made us know what happend.

'That must be hurt! But wait... Tzuyu doesn't even get hurt.' I mentally said to myself.

"How was your arm now?" Tae worriedly asked.

"It's fine but still not okay... That's why you guys need to get us some extra shirts since you guys are the only one I know that can help us." she replied and touched my heart.

"It's fine... And Tzuyu. Where is Nayeon and the others by the way? Why can't you ask them?" I curiously asked.

"Nah! I'm still on bad mood." she replied. It had a short silence when she suddenly spoke.

"That's why you need to get our clothes now okay?" she replied and we both stood as someone entered but we still continued our way.

"I can help!" Dahyun shouted and maybe she heard our topic.

"Sure but be careful Dahyun unnie." Tzuyu replied.

"I'll be fine! Since Jungkook and Taehyung OPPA is with me!" Dahyun said happily as she locked her arms to ours and she's on middle.

"Okay fine just go!" Tzuyu annoyingly said as someone entered the door.

"Wait... Jungkook I need to talk to you." Sana unnie said and holds my arm.

"But he needs to go to get our clothes." Tzuyu replied.

"It's fine Tzuyu. I can ask baby cub's help." Dahyun replied.

"Okay then... Take care." Tzuyu replied as Sana unnie drags me back in to the room.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Why do Sana is very curious about Jihyo? Check the next chapter for Jihyo and Sana's Past. Thanks for readingʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

-TaeJinKook257