24

Dahyun's POV:

We know that Sana unnie is coming home and knowing that Tzuyu was rushing earlier this morning just to see Sana unne.

That's why we all planed to locked them both inside the room.

"Huh! Smart idea right?!" Dahyun mentally said to herself.

Nayeon's POV:

We waited for Sana and Tzuyu to come back but until we saw them near we also saw two young men.

"Who the heck is that?!" Jeongyeon angrily asked.

"Oh! It's Kookie." Chaeng immediately replied.

"Who's Kookie?!" Momo the babo asked.

"Jungkook! Duh!" we all replied in a whispered was since we are just hiding in a bush near the house and maybe they would hear us.

"Sorry." Momo replied.

"Babo!" Jeongyeon teased and made Momo angry.

"Hey don't say that word to Momo unnie!" Dahyun reacted.

"Ohhh I think someone is saving someone." Mina replied with a smirk.

"Shh! Their coming in!" I said and they immediately stood up and gets the key in Chaeyoung's pocket.

As they got in Dahyun Jeongyeon and I immediately locked the door heard someone screamed and it must be Sana.

"Hey! Let us out!." She screamed while banging the door.

"Hah! Now its locked..." Dahyun said.

"So let's go?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Gaja!" Chaeng said like a cute kid excited for where we are going... We are actually going to the mall and leave Sana and Tzuyu for a moment.

Aish... This kids! But I'm more worried to Sana and Tzuyu... We actually planned this because we just wanted them to have fun together since we know that they have problems together when Sana was still in Japan.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Now we all know who was the one who locked it! Don't worry guys! They won't get in trouble😅 Thanks for reading! 😊❤

-TaeJinKook257