12

Chaeyoung's POV:

I'm too bored so I planned to go to Tzuyu's room.

When I got there I saw her sitting on her chair and watching trough the windows while smiling like an idiot.

"Tzuyu?" I asked but she didn't heard me so I planned to go near her.

"Hello?" I asked and shake my my hand in front of her face and made her attention back to reality and looked at me.

"Aishh... This kid." I said.

"What?" she asked with a big smile.

"Are you okay?!" I worriedly asked.

"Yes but unnie... I need to tell you something." she said and dragged me to sit beside her.

"What is it?!" I worriedly asked.

"Me Kookie is finally official!!!" she replied and made me shocked. I don't even know what to say.

"What?!" I asked and made me stood up.

"Aren't you happy for me?!" she asked with a puppy eyes and hugged my arm.

"No I'm not! Especially for Sana Unnie!" I angrily replied and gets her hand off me.

"But I don't love her anymore!" She shouted and stood up.

"But is that very easy for you?! Won't you even mind what will happen to Sana unnie when she will know about this?!" I angrily asked her too many questions and that words made herself hurt.

"I thought you are supporting me for everything I am happy for?!" she asked and her tears was staring to run trough her cheeks. I am doing this because I just wanted Tzuyu realize how Sana unnie loved her so much.

"Yes I am! But not for this!" I angrily said.

"Why?!" asked while she was crying.

"Because I can see you're true happiness when you're with Sana Unnie!" I angrily replied and made her shut up and don't know what to say.

"But unnie-" Before she can say any words in front of me, I walked away and go back to my room.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Ohhh... ChaeTzu's First fight!😭 But do you agree to Chaeng? Yes I am! Vote if you agreed for Chaeng! Thanks for reading by the way I Love You guys!😘

-TaeJinKook257