38

Sana POV:

Jihyo and I had a little conversation earlier. We planned to go out tomorrow so we can talk. We really can't talk a long conversation earlier since she is still on a rush I don't why.

As soon as we are finish talking she decided to go home and I come in in the room and saw my little Tzuyu sleeping quitely.

I sat on the edge of the bed beside Tzuyu and I reach for her forehead for a quick kiss.

"Good night Yuyu." I whispered. Well you know how much I missed her.

I was about to sleep but I forgot I haven't brushed my teeth. That's why I headed into the sink and brushed my teeth.

While I was brushing my teeth I just saw a cockroach. (You know I am afraid of cockroach!)

"Ahhh!!!!" I screamed out loud causing for Tzuyu to jump up the bed.

"Sana?! Are you okay?!" she asked with a sleepy voice tone.

"A cockroach!" I shouted and pointed the cockroach since maybe she can't understand me because of this toothpaste inside my mouth.

'Bang!' Tzuyu just hit the cockroach with the slippers and said...

"It is just a cockroach."

"Sorry it looks gross. Take it away please." I replied.

"Okay." she added and pick it up with a tissue and throws it in the trash. And I continued to wash my mouth.

"You better sleep now." Tzuyu said.

"They didn't even told us that there is a cockroach living in here." I said and walks towards Tzuyu.

"Just don't mind it." she replied and I lay down beside her.

"Good night!" she said and hugged me.

"Sleep well." I replied.

"I will. And see you in my dreams." she said.

"Shhh!" I replied because she is not stopping from teasing me.

"Hahahaha." she silently laughed but I heard it.

"I love you Tzuyu whether you love me or not." I lastly said.

"Me too." she added and I closed my eyes while smiling.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

-TaeJinKook257