18

Tzuyu's POV:

I rushed and ran just to reach the airport and just to see Sana unnie. When I heard someone screamed.

"Help!!!" the girl screamed.

I saw the girl who is almost kidnapped but I didn't saw anyone who can help her. So I decided to save her.

I kicked the man's ****... (You already know what is it) and he finally let go of the girl and ran into the car as the car rushed to go away.

The girl was still on my arm and I saw many people looking at us.

"Are you okay?" I worriedly asked her.

"Thank you!" she replied and hugged me.

"I better get you to the airport's office." I said and immediately bring her to the office to report what happened.

As we are done reporting it we go out to the office and walk together. While we are walking together we also talked to each other.

"Thanks for earlier." she started the conversation.

"It's fine." I replied with a smile.

"I'm Jihyo by the way." she said and reached her hand.

"I'm Tzuyu nice to meet you." I replied and take her hand and have a handshake.

"Wait... How old are you?" she asked.

"I'm still 18 but I'm turning 19 this June 14." I replied and I'm worried for seeing her eyes widen.

"Really?! So that means I'm you're unnie?" she asked and made her shocked.

"Why?" I asked and smiled but almost laugh.

"I'm already 21 and my birthday was on February 1." she replied and made me realize that she is really my unnie.

"Oh... Okay then. Jihyo unnie." I said and we both laugh.

"Hahaha well I'm gonna get going. My brother is still waiting for me." she replied and holds my shoulder.

"You have a brother?" I asked.

"Yup he's Jungkook... Oh no I really need to go." she added and walked away.

"Wait-" I wanted to asked her but she looks like she's in a rush.

"Is she Jungkook's sister? But Jungkook didn't even mention anything to me." I talked to myself.

"Ugh forget this... Wait! Sana unnie!" I mentally screamed on my own mind and realized that I am still going to get Sana unnie.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Do you think Jk and Jihyo is siblings? Well... Welcome to the story Jihyo unnie! And well... Maybe they looks like a siblings since "J"ungkook and "J"ihyo. Hahaha well... Just find it out on the next chapter. Thanks for reading by the way! I love y'all!:*

-TaeJinKook257