23

Tzuyu's POV:

We just got home but we still didn't knocked the door and Tae suddenly talk.

"Hey Sana..." Tae called Sana.

"Yes?" Sana unnie replied.

"Are you all girls in there?" Tae worriedly asked with a nervous smile.

"Yeah Why?" Sana unnie asked while smiling at Taehyung oppa.

"Maybe I can check in to a hotel so I can't disturb you all." Taehyung oppa replied.

"No! It's fine... He can come with me tho." Jungkook spoke.

"Oh really? Is it okay for you?" Taehyung oppa worriedly asked Kookie.

"Yes of course." Kookie replied.

"Okay then see you guys later." I said.

"Okay bye!" Taehyung and Jungkook oppa replied and waved while walking away.

They both walked away, but Sana and I was still outside and finally she knocked the door. But no one answer. As we tried to open the door it was left unlocked. As we open the door it reveals a empty room with the lights off.

"Where are they?" I asked and confused for I saw.

"I don't know." Sana unnie replied.

We both get in and turned the lights on. There is no surprises or even unnies are not even there. But somebody suddenly locked the door and us look.

Sana unnie dropped her bags and immediately ran and tried to open the door. She even bangs on it. I tried to stop her but she won't gave up in opening it.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

What do you guys think is happening in the story? Well check it out! And thanks for reading btw! Don't forget to vote;)

-TaeJinKook257