39

Tzuyu's POV:

I woke up and saw a beautiful wingless angel beside me sleeping tightly.

I kissed her forehead and said. "Good morning sleeping beauty!"

She didn't even opened her eyes so I continue to kiss her. But this time on her lips.

"Okay that's enough. Can you please open your eyes already?!" I gave up when she still didn't opened her eyes.

"How can the 'Sleeping Beauty' wake up if that was not her true love's kiss?" she asked but still with her eyes close.

I leaned on her closer enough for me to kiss her lips. I already kissed her 10 seconds already when she suddenly kissed back.

"Would a SLEEPING beauty kiss back?" I savagely asked her and causes her to open her eyes.

"Tsk!" she slapped my face playfully and stood up.

---

I already took a bath and fixed myself since we are already discharged.

As Sana and I were finish we both planned to go out for our breakfast since she was already hungry.

She would always looks on me with a puppy eyes to beg for food. Well we can't go home to cook food for breakfast since that would take a lot of time.

That is how clingy my girlfriend is.

That's why I can't resist on her cuteness. But sometimes I don't like her aegyos well it depends on my mood by the way.

Even if she will be the queen of aegyos I still can't resist on her. Because she is the love of my life.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

-TaeJinKook257