25

Tzuyu's POV:

Sana unnie was already tired of screaming and banging the door. So she decided to sit unto the floor and lean back at the door waiting for someone to open the door.

I felt bad for Sana unnie who really wanted to get out. But I also felt bad for myself who is very worried and thought that maybe Sana unnie just didn't wanna be trapped with me.

"Sana unnie... Are you okay?" I asked and sat beside her.

"Who is this?" she asked.

"Who what?" I worriedly asked and stare at her.

"Who was the one who locked the door?!" she asked in a loud voice and made me realized that she was already screaming at me.

"Sana unnie... Don't you want to be trapped with me?" I worriedly asked and I also wanted to cry but... No! I can't let Sana unnie see me crying cuz I already know that it would be the only reason to make her worried.

"No Tzuyu! You know who much I love you but I was in a trauma about this." she replied and looked at my eyes straightly.

"Why? What happened?" I worriedly asked.

"It was a years ago already... My Dad punished me for about a week. He locked me to a creepy room and you know that I am always a clumsy girl but I will always be a scaredy cat. I almost die because I didn't eaten for about a weeks. But I'm thankful that my mom come back from a vacation in Italy." she replied and made her crystal diamond tears run through her cheeks. It made a little silent but my eyes was still on hers.

"And because of me they fought and I don't know what to do." she continued and she started to do the real crying and made a plenty of tears from her eyes and runs through her clumsy cheeks.

I wiped her tears and let her head lean to my chest and hugged her.

"Don't worry Sana... I'm here for you." I said and smiled at her.

"I love you Tzuyu!" she replied and make me blush.

"I love you more unnie." I replied.

She hugged me back and I felt her tears gets my shirt wet but I didn't care.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

OMFG! Even though I was the one who wrote this story!! But I still cried!😭 They are so sweet... Ugh!! I wanna have a Tzuyu for my life!

You guys have to admit it that Tzuyu is really loving and caring to her unnies in real life! Thanks for reading😊

-TaeJinKook257