27

Nayeon's POV:

I saw that Jin had a wound and I planned to tell them to go to the hospital so their wound would be healed.

Kim Seokjin is Nayeon's past Best friend since they were still on highschool. But Jin made Nayeon her girlfriend when they turned to collage.

Nayeon and Jin broke up when Jin cheated on Nayeon but they already fix it up and they are greeting their selves as FRIENDS...

"Are you okay?" I asked and sit beside Jin at a bench.

"Yes I am! This is just a little scar." he replied. It has a silence in a second.

"So... How is life?" I asked and he looked at me.

"It's fine and I am just here to have a vacation since my wedding is on next month in US." he replied and made me shocked.

'That girl must be lucky to have Jin... Right?!' Nayeon mentally said in her mind.

"Oh! So... You're going to be married?! And who is this lucky girl?" I asked

"It's Jennie Kim." he replied and made my Jaw drop.

"Jennie?!" I asked like a very shock girl with a opening mouth.

'What?! Jennie Kim?!!! Well... Actually, Jennie is my past best friend in collage and she is the one who always bully me because I get my cheeks go wild and blush when Jin is being sweet. And... I can't believe that she is the one for all the girls around the world.' Nayeon keeps on repeating it on her mind.

"Yeah..." he replied with a smile.

"Wow! Congratulations!" I replied and made a fake smile at the same time it hurt me so much since you know! Jin was my first love.

"Thanks... Willing to attend the wedding?" he asked.

"I'm not sure yet since I'm still busy." I lied.

"Oh... Well, its you're decision by the way." he replied with a smile and I just nodded.

"Yah! Nayeon Unnie! Where is Jeong unnie?" Dahyun worriedly asked and suddenly appeared at our front.

"Idk." I replied in a worry way.

"You better find her." she added and smirked. And... She left right away.

"Excuse me." I stood up and ask a permission to Jin.

"Oh... Well I am actually going now." he replied and stood up.

"Okay... See you soon?" I not surely asked.

"Yeah! You too." he replied and smile and walked away.

As he walked away I immediately ran and trying to find Jeongyeon.

"Yoo Jungyeon! Where the heck are you?!" I mentally and worriedly said to myself.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Haha! I think someone's worried to someone😏 Well thanks for reading by the way and don't forget to vote!

-TaeJinKook257