Chapter 26 - Reid's Castle

Chapter 26

"Well, well, well, look what we have here." grinned Mel Sivan as she lean into the frame of her doorway. "Wha'dya want, Dax-de-box?" Mel, sweaty and brooding a specific scent that Dax will not ask what, flexed her crossed arms as she interrogate the man standing in the front door of the house she shared with her wife, Liza.

With a gulp –because Mel, with her black hair ombre with lilac color and deep set of raven eyes, never failed to intimidate him despite being a complete Muggle –Dax inquired "I... may I speak wi'z Liza for a moment?" as he stood there, awkwardly.

Mel pouted upon realizing that her day-off with her wife was going to be interrupted and simply rolled her eyes at the man. Dax was in the same height at her but Mel can admit he was more muscled out despite her years of body building. Curse his lycanthropy and his puppy eyes.

Mel Sivan was an international Olympian player back in the days –she still is to be honest. She's a body builder and martial art professional since she enjoyed physical activities such as those. And to make it more enjoyable she joined the Olympian to prove her mother wrong about a 'woman' not being fit to such sport-job, that and it was her dream to win most of the games like her father did before Death took him away.

But she put that career on pause to be with Liza and simply entertain herself with singing while her wife's profession to be a music expert goes on. She met Liza no more than 4 years ago after she met this mutt that had saved her from a wizard –a 'stick-holding people' as Mel would call them. She was injured and needed aids and what's better was Liza was the best medic nearby.

In the end, she ends up being the Veela's mate.

"Hey, babe," Mel shouted for Liza on the second floor, "be decent, Daxellion is here for you!"

Flushed, Dax cleared his throat as Mel opens the door wide for him to enter –the smell was stronger now and by how Mel wiggling her eyebrow knowingly at him, he was right about what 'activity' was going on before he arrived. He coughs with his cheeks a bit red.

Mel led him to the lounge room and offered him a seat before asking if he wanted something to drink, "I wouldn't mind a glass of water." he stated and Mel nodded to bring the guest's request and to get some snack on her way to the kitchen.

Liza joins him a moment after, showered and well dress with a green draped shirt and white flared pants. "Daxellion, bonjour." she greeted, kissing him in both cheeks too.

"Bonjour, Liza, I apologize for... interrupting you two on your... well."

"Hah, oh Dax, you know well enough v'at we do around 'ere, you should've known." chuckled the woman with flawless curled redhead and smoky black eyes, sounding teasing and it didn't failed to make the man flushed at the bluntness. Liza laughed. "But anyways, v'at brought you 'ere in z'is fine day?" she inquired, sitting down across Dax to face him. "Will Y/N be joining us soon?"

"Oh no..." Dax shook his head and explain "She actually send me 'ere." as he sat back down.

Taken back by that, Liza tilted her head, pondering "V'y iz z'at?"

"Well..." he coughs, "She wanted to ask, since you are in z'e Veela Clan, if you know z'e whereabouts of z'e Delacour."

Liza squint her eyes suspiciously. "...And Y/N knows about eet? Z'at I am a Veela?" she interrogate in surprise.

"Well, she figured." Dax looked smug and proud. "V'en I told her z'at z'e descendent of z'e Delacour are a quarter-Veela, she just... told me to ask you about z'eir family and location and, if you do know, for me to retrieve z'em. I reckon z'at she may 'ave compared you to z'e two and somehow connected z'e lines."