Chapter 34 - Coming Clean

Chapter 34

"So you Angelina, make sure you're keeping an eye on their Seeker okay? And Katie –" Oliver Wood, the Gryffindor's Quidditch Captain, was scribbling on the blackboard as he was indicative everyone some of the side quest they needed to do on the pitch for today's Quidditch match between them and the Hufflepuff's team.

"Pffsst, Fred," Harry, the youngest among them, dictates the snickering twin that sat beside him, "George, can I talk to you for a bit?" he inquired in a low voice, not wanting anyone catching what he's about say.

"What'ya want, Harry?" Fred grinned at him as he and George lean in close, taking the cue that this conversation was needed to be kept between the three of them.

"I just wanted to ask about Y/N L/N," Harry glances at Oliver, seeing the Captain had yet paid attention to them for he was busy talking to Katie Bell and Alicia Spinnet, "seeing that the two of you seem to know a lot about her."

Fred, smiling widely, glanced at his brother then before setting his eyes back to the Seeker, "Taking a fancy on the gal too, Harry?"

"You've been asking a lot 'bout her." George goes along. "And you should probably know that you aren't the only one. Most of Gryffindor boys had their eyes set on her; you gotta make sure you stand out of the crowd mate."

And together, Fred and George continue to tease him, commenting "And we never expect for you to take a crush on the pure-face ones, Harry."

Harry blushes but quickly shakes his head in disagreement, "N-no, it's not like that. I just got a tad of... honestly I feel like there's something wrong with her."

"Ooh, do tell why." George inquired with sarcastic smile.

Ignoring the look, Harry inquired "You've told me she's been going out at night, right, into the Dark Forest alone?"

"She sure does," agreed Fred.

"Every night." added George. "But she's only leave when it's after curfew."

"It's just..." he started then, glancing at the others first to make sure they aren't listening to this conversation, "Maybe, just maybe, I think she's the heir of the Slytherin."

Fred and George look each other then, questioning look mimicking each other. Both thinking that's it's '...Impossible.'

"Alright listen up!" Oliver then, done talking to the Chasers –minus Angelina (who had listen and heard everything that Harry was discussing with the Weasley twin) –faced everyone as he grabs his broom. "We play our game; Hufflepuff's doesn't stand a chance." Everyone stands up to follow the Captain and they hear him stated "We're stronger, quicker, and smarter."

Fred, grinning, dictates "Not to mention they're dead scared that Harry will petrify them if they fly any near him."

Oliver, glancing over his shoulder, gave a small smile on his own. "Well that too." They all then see Professor McGonagall talking to two of the Hufflepuff students –Anya Maples and Nick Price –before dismissing them as the woman saw the team. "Professor McGonagall." greeted the Captain.

Minerva held her hands up to dictate the team to halt, rolled parchment on her hand, before alarming them that "This Quidditch match had been canceled."

Oliver look over at his team, confuse, before looking at the woman in disbelief to say "We can't cancel Quidditch." certainly.

Stern, Minerva hushed him. "Silence, Wood. You and your teammates will go to the Gryffindor Tower." Seeing them unmoving still, she gave a sharp "Now." Harry was about to follow her instruction but was stopped before he could take a step. "Potter, you and I will find Mister Weasley." And the woman watched his disappoint expression turns to complete worry. "There's something the both of you have to see."