• Colby •

I don't know what I want in life. You know how all your friends, or in my case that one friend or two, are in realtionships and they know what they want after highschool? Well I'm that kid that doesn't kno what to do.

I never thought about what I want. I suck at realtionships. So having a significant other is out the door. I don't like teaching nor do I like anything with health and I don't like sitting at a desk.

So I definitely don't like school. It can have it's ups but in my life I'm the nerdy emo band kid with a absent father. My life can be, how do I word it, repulsive? Vile? In easier words it's sucky.

My father ran out years ago. My mom works late and when she is home or at least awake all the attention goes to my sister. The star swimmer who knows what she wants and my brother, it all changed after he died.

Lenx was my friend. He just understood me and even if the whole house was down he knew how to make everyone laugh. After his death my dad ran off and my mom worked more and my sister tried to be like Lenx. Make my mom proud.

And what happenend to me? I got pushed into the shadows. I lost my brother. My best friend and now that he's gone I don't know what to do in my life nor do I want to be friends with anyone.

Well anyone other than my friend Via. She gets me in a way no one else does. Via is like my sister, but the sister who pays attention to me. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Via.