• Colby •

"Via. It's not a issue, okay? It's fine." I tell Via as I try walking to my locker. She grabs my shoulder and turns me around.

"Via seriously ---."

"Colby. Why can't you just let people apologize?" She says staring at me. I look at her and look down at my hands.

"Okay. Okay. I forgive you but it wasn't your fault. I didn't get detention or whatever."

"But did Zane?" She asks as she follows me to my locker. I shrug my shoulders.

"Zane didn't say anything about it before he left. And the principal didn't tell me anything before I left, so. It's not like detention would stop him so I don't care." I look down at her. I turn towards my locker and open it.

"What about Sam?" She asks me. I look at her and give her a confused look.

"What do you mean?" I asks.

"Well did he get in trouble? You never told me what happened after you stormed out."

"Oh. Well I mean he followed me out and then I went to his house." I tell her as I grab my books.

"Really! He didn't do anything to you, right?"

"Uh no. Why would he?"

"Well because he knows Zane and you know, they're past and stuff." Via says. I stop walking and look at her.

"Past? You know they were friends?"

"Friends? Ha! That's funny. No. They were for like a couple months but they were -----."

"Colby!" I hear behind me. I turn around and see Sam. I wave at him as he comes closer.

"Wanna walk to class?" He asks. He sees Via and waves at her too.

"Yeah sure. Uh, Via what were you gonna say?"

"Nothing. I'll tell you later." She says. I nod my head and look over after Sam.

"So what's up?" I asks as he looks over at me and smiles.