• Colby •

I didn't know how to feel. One of my only friends, a guy I trusted the most, a guy I started to fall for left me broken. He killed me big brother and lied to me over and over again. Kept a secret from me for years. After getting off the phone with Sam I regretted telling him to move on. I keep crying.

I don't know if it's because I miss my brother, I miss and love Sam, I hate what he did, or all of the above. I slowly laid on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. Counting all the dots.

I heard my phone ring again and I look at the caller I.D. Rolling my eyes I let the phone ring and ring until the caller leavesa message. I push play and listen.

"What I did was stupid. I will never forgive myself but I'm not the only one to blame. I understand you don't wanna answer the phone. But I'm telling you this, I love you.

And I want you to know that what I'm gonna do next is highly stupid but I'm about to do something to Brennen. I'll be at the school. Goodbye Colby."

The message ends and I put the phone down. I dont know what Sam is capable of and I dont wanna worry about him or what is is planning on doing but I have a feeling he's gonna go something stupid.

I call my friend Via after sitting on my bed awhile wondering if I should do something. Once she answers I sigh.

"Colby?"

"I feel that Sam is gonna do something. Very stupid. I mean very, very, very stupid."

"Okay? Give him a call then." She says.

"No, via. You don't understand. Sam told me everything and we aren't talking. I got a voicemail from him and he sounded different. Like his voice..he's going to the school to do something to Brennen."

"What is he gonna do?"

"If I knew do you think I'd call? I just need a ride. Please." I beg. She finally agrees and makes it to my house in five minutes. I spring outside and get into her car yelling at her to step on it.

We start to speed towards the high school while I start to text Sam over and over again wondering what is happening. Via finally pulls into the school parking lot and stops the car before I get out.

I start running towards the brick building and start running around the preimeter. I stop in my track when I see Sam walking with a bat in his hands.

I see him yelling and walking forward as Brennen puts his hands up trying to block himself. My eyes go wide when I see Sam point the bat at him and his screaming stops. Instead he lowers the bat and drops his head.

I feel a sigh of relief leave my mouth. I continue watching as Sam lifts his head up and stares at Brennen. I watch as he says something and brennen gets a look of fear. Soon he lifts the bat and swings at Brennen.

"SAM!!!!" I scream as loud as I can. Before the bat hits brennen he shoots his gaze over at me before dropping the bat and backing up.