• Colby •

I was done with this morning. It's only eight fifty and I just want to run off somewhere for the night. I don't even care where. I didn't wait for Via this morning because apparently she wanted to drive with her friend.

My mom got super drunk this morning. Why was she drinking are six in the morning? I have no clue. But she told me things I don't even want to repeat. Things that made me feel....that Lenx was my fault.

And then my sister, well she acted like I was invisible. Which isn't new. I should be used to it by now. But in all honesty I'm not. So after this morning I walked to school, alone, and let me mention this, it was also raining.

Yes, I know, it sounds dramatic. Having a bad day on a rainy morning. It sounds like something out of a movie but it sucks when the weather is as moody as you are.

So on top of the rainy weather I had to be in highschool. I had to have my locker next to my bully Zane, Brennen and Jixon. I had to accidentally bumb into Brennen.

And let me tell you, bumbing into Brennen scared the day lights out of me. I'm still staring at him just waiting for the hit.

"What the fuck, Brock. Watch it, why won't ya? God emo fucking freak" Brennen says turning back around and walking off. Not receiving anything but a couple harsh words I stared at the trio with shock. Brennen didn't hit me.

"Brennen why didn't you hit that son of a bitch?" I heard Jixon asks as they were about to turn the corner.

"Because I'm not in the mood, Jixon. Now come on." Brennen says as he looks at me before turning the corner. I look down at the ground in confusion before I turn back around and open my locker.

"Hey!" I hear beside me making me jump. I look on my left and see Via. I look at her and grin slightly.

"Oh looky it's the girl who abandoned me so her pretty hair can stay dry." I say smirking at her before I grab my books.

"Hey! A girl needs to look good."

"It's Highschool sweety, not a New York Fashion show." I say laughing as I start walking with her by my side.

"Hey, okay, at least I care about my appearance. You black clothed vampire." She says grinning at me.

"Okay! No. I looked good this morning. My hair was excellent!"

"You mean you had it over your eyes but put gel in it so now it makes it excellent?"

"It looked better before it became a mop this morning." I tell her before taking a turn towards our classroom.

"I'm sorry, okay? I'll see if Jessica will want to take you too tomorrow."

"No it's fine. Didn't you want Devyn to come with you? Aren't you going shopping afterwards?" I asks. She looks down at the ground and then looks back up with a giant smile on her face.

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot! We're going to breakfast tomorrow and then after school shopping. I'm sorry Colby."

"It's fine. I'll walk to school." I tell her as I walk into our first hour class. As we walk in I see Zane sitting in the first row. I put my head down and try to pass him without being seen.

"Hey Brock!" I hear someone yell. I look up as I continue walking but before even getting close to my desk I'm face to face with the tile flooring.

"Just because Brennen didn't say hello to you this morning doesnt mean I'm not allowed to say hi." Zane says as he laughs to his buddies.

"Asshole" I mumble under my breath. I stand up and see Zane looking at me. I stare back at him.

"What did you say emo?"

"I said that you're an asshole." I say walking back to my table. I soon feel someone push me into my desk. I turn around to see Zane standing up.

"Come on Brock. You gonna do something about it or are you too good of a baby to pull your big boy pants up?" Zane says.

"Okay! That's enough!" I hear someone yell. I look over and see a blonde boy standing up, "just leave him alone Zane."

"Or what blonde?"

"Well we both know you're just a whimp and you pick on people to get away from you're horrid home life but to everyone it seems all dandy, but it isn't, is it?" The blonde says. I see Zane make a fist and he looks the blonde in the eyes.

"You don't know nothing Sam."

"Really? I don't?" Sam says staring into Zane's eyes. As soon as Zane is about to do something else I see Via run in with a teacher who then looks at us three.

"You three. Office. Now." Mrs. Little says.

"Fuck." I mumble under my breath. I look over at Via who looks at me with sad eyes.

"Im sorry." She mouths.